Profile for JanieC > Reviews

Content by JanieC

JanieC

Private Eye Annual 2012 (Annuals)
Private Eye Annual 2012 (Annuals)
by Ian Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars Private Eye Annual 2012, 4 Jan 2013
My life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't get this for my husband and son each Christmas. It just annoys me that they keep tittering all the time they are reading it.
Brilliant and well up to standard.

The Titanic Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book)
The Titanic Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book)
by Peter F. Copeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanic colouring book, 4 Jan 2013
I've kept this book at my house so my grandson will have something to do connected with the Titanic when he comes to visit. He just loves anything to do with Titanic, so I know he will enjoy this.
Quick delivery and lovely book.

Titanic: A Non-fiction Companion to Tonight on the Titanic (Magic Tree House Research Guides (Quality))
by William Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanic, 4 Jan 2013
My grandson is so obsessed with anything Titanic that this will be one of his constant companions and he will soon know all the facts by heart.
Excellent companion

High Tide in Hawaii (Magic Tree House)
High Tide in Hawaii (Magic Tree House)
by Mary Pope Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Tree House, 4 Jan 2013
My grandsons have fallen in love with the Magic Tree House books. I got the Titanic one first as they are obsessed with anything Titanic. Now reading this one to them and they get so excited they can hardly wait until the next night when we continue with the story.
Quick delivery.

Tsunamis and Other Natural Disasters: A Nonfiction Companion to High Tide in Hawaii (Magic Tree House Research Guides (Quality))
by Mary Pope Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great delight, 4 Jan 2013
My grandson was delighted with the Titanic book and although he hasn't had a chance to do anything in this one yet, I know he'll love it.

Fast delivery.

Taming the Black Dog: How to Beat Depression - a Practical Manual for Sufferers, Their Relatives and Their Colleagues
by Patrick Ellverton

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Dog Review, 13 Jan 2012
Excellent service received from supplier. I haven't had the chance to read this book yet but on an initial flick through it looked very interesting and just what I was expecting.