Profile for Leo > Reviews

Content by Leo

Leo

HDMI TO VGA with Audio Converter Cable Adapter for PC Desktops Laptops Power-Free, Raspberry Pi, MHL support - Black
Offered by CableMac

4.0 out of 5 stars (Almost) perfect for PS3, 6 May 2014
I needed an adapter to convert PS3 HDMI (video+audio) output to my VGA monitor and my speaker. In short, it works perfectly. Plug-in the cables and everything works. The only problem is that whenever I switch on the PS3, or change a game, it produces a burst of noise. Anyway, this is such a minor problem you can ignore unless you are a perfectionist. This gadget definitely worths its price tag and does its job as described.

2.5 Sata To Usb Hard Drive Caddy Hdd Case Enclosure
2.5 Sata To Usb Hard Drive Caddy Hdd Case Enclosure
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Feb. 2013
Nothing much special about this product, I like it because it comes with a leather pocket with a mini screwdriver which is very caring of them.

Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch
Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 7 Feb. 2013
I needed this because when I broadcast I need to use my headphone, but I prefer using the loudspeaker when I am not playing games, this gadget does precisely what I wanted! Very compact, easy to use, volume control and mic on/off are really bonus handy features which I am starting to appreciate. Although I think this seems slightlty more expensive than I expected, but consider this as the only product which suits my purpose, I am still giving it a five stars rating.

Sandberg Headset One 125-26
Sandberg Headset One 125-26

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 29 Aug. 2012
I was looking for some cheap headset which is ideal for live broadcasting on twitch and justin tv. I needed something that is cheap and will do the job, not requiring a high quality for sound output but something which is comfortable for say four to six hours of gameplay and easily adjustable microphone. This is exactly what I am looking for. It is lightweighted and very comfortable, matches everything that I wanted, and the sound quality of its sound output is not bad at all, which is a surprise to me for a product at such a low price. The volume control it attached is an extra, not really of great use to me, but anyway it would be very good for anyone looking for a function like this. I could not really ask for more, but if I need to then I would say I want another handy volume control that can turn up/down the volume of the sound recieved by the microphone.

Lindo P-BASS Electric Bass Guitar with Soft Carry Case - Black
Lindo P-BASS Electric Bass Guitar with Soft Carry Case - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 1 Mar. 2012
I wanted a bass guitar that is cheap as I am only a beginner and I am not aiming for the playing this professionally. Hence I go for this discounted guitar, which was said to cost over 100GBP but now less that 60. At such a low price I am not expecting anything of high quality. When I open the package I can immediately see scratches on the body of the guitar, and the imperfection of manufacture finishing leaving tiny uneven gaps between the white plastic plate and the pickup. The neck, however, is manufactured very nicely, smooth and straight. The product also come with the L-shaped tool in case you want to adjust the neck. There is no problem in sounds using low qaulity bass amp so far but again I am not picky on this as long as it works nicely as an ordinary bass guitar. Overall, you will get what you are paying for, IF you are buying this at the discounted price. The speed of the delivery is very satisfactory.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2012 7:53 PM GMT

Styling by Fudge Salt Spray 150ml
Styling by Fudge Salt Spray 150ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Oct. 2011
As warned by other reviews, this product gives a rather sweet coconut/malibu smell. It really is too sweet the first time I use it. But as I use it everyday, now I am totally fine with the smell. It really does the job, I have a rather soft nature hair which makes it difficult to style. Now with this spray, it makes life much easier. I can almost get what I want to style after spraying this and blow dry my hair.