Profile for Markie_SA > Reviews

Content by Markie_SA

Markie_SA "Markie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
EasyAcc® 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

3.0 out of 5 stars It takes 8 hours to charge., 11 July 2014
I'm happy with the product, it charges my devices and it does what it should do and it's portable.

The only thing I'm not happy about is that it takes approximately 8 hours to charge using my Nexus 7 charger which is a 2.0A 5V out charger.

When I received the product I plugged it in using my Nexus 7 charger and after 6 hours it was still not fully charged. I thought there was something wrong with it so I contacted EasyAcc support via email and they replied saying that I should try and charge it for at least 8 hours.

I'm not entirely sure what my expectations were regarding charging times as I've never owned anything like this before, however I was not expecting it to take that long to charge. Nowhere on the instructions does it give you estimates or how long you can expect for it to take to charger. I would still recommend it though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 4:21 PM BST

VEO - 8 Pin Charger and Sync Lead, Cable for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C, iPad Mini, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad 5, iPad 4G, iPod Touch 5G, Nano 7G (1 meter white)
Offered by icestation

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible after latest iOS update, 9 May 2014
I was very happy with this cable until the latest update for iOS has now started causing errors to popup on my wife's iPhone 5s saying that the cable is not certified and it won't charge the phone.

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM LCD, LED & Plasma Slim TV Wall Tilt Bracket Black Fits All Models - Samsung LG Sony Philips Toshiba - (23 - 37"), Super-Strength Load Capacity 75Kg, 15 Degree Up/Down Tilt Mechanism, Free Spirit Level
Offered by Designer Habitat

2.0 out of 5 stars Make sure your TV is compatible, 10 Aug 2013
As a few others have stated, the bolts that come with it don't necessarily fit all Samsung TV's. I just bought a Samsung UE32F5000 and the bolts that come with this bracket don't fit. It's cost me a few trips to various hardware stores to get the right bolts but I've had no success. I've ended up buying these bolts B009YHVTFK
They screw in perfectly, all I have to do now is mount the bracket. Again, as others have stated, the instructions are very poorly written, not a lot of effort has gone into translating it.

The price is good, everything else is okay, or should I say you get what you paid for.

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Summer Paisley Patterned Fashion Case / Cover / Shell / Shield
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but, 5 April 2013
This is a nice sturdy case, my wife also likes the look of it. One minor problem though, there is no lip that goes around the front of the case which means when you turn the phone around and put it down on it's face it's not protected, the case is flush with the front of the phone.

Munchkin Soap Dispensing Bottle Brush
Munchkin Soap Dispensing Bottle Brush

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 5 April 2013
I'm not too sure about this Bottle brush, maybe I received a defect as mine leaks a lot, not all the time but I would expect it not to leak at all. Sometimes when I've left it for a couple of days when I check it again all the dish washing liquid has leaked out.

Something to note, do not mix water and dish washing soap in the brush, it's always best to put pure unmixed dish washing liquid into the brush.

MoKo Slim-fit Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus, RED (with Automatic Sleep/Wake Function, Protective Hardback, Built-in Multi-angle Stand, Elastic Hand Strap, and Stylus Loop)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 April 2013
Now this is a proper case, it's solid and it protects the tablet. I previously made the mistake of buying a cheap £9 case, it was okay but simply not as good as the Moko case.

I like the red, why get a black case, be a bit different.

One thing to note, the case itself adds a bit of weight to the tablet, I don't mind at all.
Get one, it's worth it.

Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.., 3 April 2013
As the review title suggests, you get what you paid for, the reason I say this is as soon as I took this cover out of the plastic packaging it immediately felt cheap, I personally don't have a problem with this, I'm just saying. The stitching is skew and to be honest my Nexus 7 does not fight snug enough, it's a bit lose which can be annoying. I can't really comment on the screen protector as I screwed it up trying to put it on.

This is good value for money, it does what it says on the box. Nothing to get really excited about.
I'm personally using this as my first (temp) cover until I find something better.

Neotechs® Windscreen Car Holder Mount Cradle Dash for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300

1.0 out of 5 stars Great car holder, 9 Mar 2013
I'm really happy with this car holder, it's very solid, the phone does not bounce around. The only one minor let down is that you have to take your case off or else it won't fit.

****EDIT****
I've had to update my review from four stars to one star. After only a few months use out of this car mount it's broken. The plastic that goes into the little suction cup has simply crumbled away, had to throw it away.

Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens
Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens
Offered by TECNICSPRO24

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it worked, do research first, it breaks after a while, 4 Jan 2013
Mine was great while it lasted, at least I got 4 years use out of it before I started receiving "Error 99" on my Camera. Even though I got 4 years of use from the lens I still expect something like this from Canon should last for many years :(

After a bit of research I found this link [...] which explains how to replace the faulty diaphragm unit.

I'm going to attempt a self repair and will update the review afterwards.

StarTech 1m Slim 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Stereo Extension Audio Cable
StarTech 1m Slim 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Stereo Extension Audio Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable with a nice price, 5 Dec 2012
Nothing really to say about the cable, it's cheap and cheerful. Happy with the price and quality.
There are cables out there for much more money that produce the same sound quality, try to avoid those and go for something like this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5