Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Content by Sharon

Sharon

Muscle Roller Stick - The Only Muscle Roller Sold on Amazon with a Lifetime Guarantee & Bio Energy Therapeutic Spindles! - Treats Muscle Pain, Sports Injuries, Knots and Trigger Points- Use the Exercise Stick to Reduce Muscle Soreness, Stiffness & Pain! Each IT Band Roller Comes with a Bonus How to PDF.
Offered by Product Stop, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars roller, 20 Jan 2014
Very quick and efficient delivery, it did say it came with a free DVD in the use off but that did not happen there was only a PDF which was very disappointing as a DVD would have been much better.
I have to say the roller is brilliant and works as it says, it works on my trigger points and as given me more mobility especially when I climb stairs and that was the main reason I bought to give me a deep massage which helps with my ME any sufferer with ME should try one.
I do like the fact that the supplier of the roller is interested in how you are doing and sending factual e-mails

Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
by Toni Carmine Salerno (Pack of Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty from within, 10 Nov 2013
The cards were of good condition and the price was good too as I have seen them at a much higher price,and they were exactly what I was looking for

The Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet
by Dr Pierre Dukan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 May 2013
This review is from: The Dukan Diet (Paperback)
I am so glad I bought this book.I am half way through it and its already made me prepare to embark on this new way of life.I feel its just what I have been looking for and look forward to starting.
my friend at work told me of this after I asked her how much weight she had lost 2.5 stone she looks great.I know it won't be easy for the first week but the meals will be so easy to make and you are not limited how much you have just follow the rules to the letter so here's to a slimmer me

Fibromyalgia: A Guide to Understanding the Journey
Fibromyalgia: A Guide to Understanding the Journey
by Shelly Bolton

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 16 May 2013
Its not what I thought it was going to be it had little information in that I didn't already know.I enjoyed the story and related to it quite well and reference to God I felt not necessary.I did however find out 4 new facts that were of help.Was disappointed.

Dr. Martens Adult's 11839002 original 3 eyelet shoe 1461 Black 4 UK
Dr. Martens Adult's 11839002 original 3 eyelet shoe 1461 Black 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 11 April 2013
Have to say after all these years of buying other footwear for work these are the best wished I had got them years ago.Once you have bedded them in around the heel theres nothing to beat them they are so comfy, have a wide fitting and do not make my feet ache which is a must for me.BRILLIANT great value for the price and I know they will last me for years to come saving me money

Medipaq® Tennis or Golfers Elbow Epicondylitis Support Clasp - Applies Compression to Damaged Tendons for Pain Relief and Protection.
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

3.0 out of 5 stars Arm clasp, 11 April 2013
It is good value for money, I find it a little bulky and it comes lose when you are taking any item of clothing on or off over it.The inside protection felt is quite rough and I had an allergic reaction to it with having sensitive skin, so I have to protect my arm with elastic arm bandage.I must say though it does give support to my arm whilst using it

9 Lives
9 Lives
by Clive Rusher

4.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 20 Aug 2011
This review is from: 9 Lives (Paperback)
Knowing the writer of this book and listening to the build up to the writing of and naming the characters I was delighted to receive a signed copy.
I love how the naming of the characters is clevely put together and the story of how each character in the book comes to live up to them.
Most enjoyable, light hearted and fun to read, heres to the next one.