Profile for lanic > Reviews

Content by lanic

lanic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ex-Pro® Blue Hard Clam Shock proof water resistant Digital Camera Case Bag CR9108H for Samsung Digimax 200, 360, 370, 430, 530, A4, A5, A6, A7, A400, DV300F, ES19, ES80, EX1, IT100, NV11, S850, ST76, ST77, ST95, ST96, ST200, ST200F, ST350, ST5000, ST5500, ST6500, U-CA3, U-CA5, U-CA401, U-CA501, V5, V6, V4000, WB210, WB550, WB600, WB650, WB700
Offered by ExpressPro

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% HAIR INTENSE REPAIR MASK 241 g
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% HAIR INTENSE REPAIR MASK 241 g
Offered by Afro Love

2.0 out of 5 stars just not for me, 12 Mar. 2014
after reading such amazing reviews, i was extremely disappointed. my hair felt quite heavy and greasy after use. it felt like i had used too much and didn't was it out properly, but that was not the case.
sadly i am back to square one with damaged limp falling out hair.

Mickey Blue Eyes: Music From The Motion Picture
Mickey Blue Eyes: Music From The Motion Picture
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing performance from Hugh Grant, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my sister. She is totally nuts over this film / CD. She says its a timeless classic and never bores of it. I put a smile on her face, that she can watch it when ever now.

Dance With My Father
Dance With My Father
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Luther, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Dance With My Father (Audio CD)
Great song to listen to. When my dad passed away, the songs bcame very poignant. You can get quite lost in listening to this over and over, so can get quite depressing.

Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Dean Martin, 2 Feb. 2014
Well, what can I say. Brilliant, Easy Listening, timeless classics that you never get bored of at any age. Love it.

I'm Like A Bird
I'm Like A Bird
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: I'm Like A Bird (Audio CD)
Brilliant song. Well written and sings it like a bird. Never tire listening to this. Welly done Nelly. No one will ever sing it like you.

Christmas With Dino
Christmas With Dino

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Christmas With Dino (Audio CD)
Brilliant classic christmas songs. Great background music over dinner. Easy listening. I never get bored with this CD, and look forward to listening to it every year.

Neopolitan Songs
Neopolitan Songs

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a CD, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Neopolitan Songs (Audio CD)
Quite disappointed. Being Neopolitan, the songs were rubbish. Sorry, but thats not to say someone else will love it, but I was really gutted.

The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
by Tess Gerritsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 2 Feb. 2014
What can I say, she has done it again. Keeping you on the edge. Brilliant writer. I am glad I came across the Rizzle & Isle series.

The Mephisto Club
The Mephisto Club
by Tess Gerritsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Mephisto Club (Hardcover)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5