Profile for Linda B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brooklyn - 3 Tier Shelf Unit / Bookcase - Black
Brooklyn - 3 Tier Shelf Unit / Bookcase - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat little shelf unit - good value for money, 6 Dec. 2014
This little bookcase is great for paperbacks and dvd's. It looks stylish and was easy to assemble. We have now got two of these and have used velcro to join them making one taller unit.

SanDisk 3A114805 Ultra 16 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Held lots of photos, 23 May 2014
I bought this as a spare card for my camera before going on a holiday - . it was a good price and arrived quickly.

Suspension files A4 20pk
Suspension files A4 20pk

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 23 May 2014
These useful files were a great price and arrived well packed. I liked the plastic hanging part rather than the metal which some have.

From a Venetian Courtyard *** TOP THREE BOOK ***
From a Venetian Courtyard *** TOP THREE BOOK ***

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 6 April 2014
This book which I got for my kindle was a really good series of stories with a common theme. I really enjoyed reading about the different characters who stayed in Venice across the years. Happy, romantic and sad but very enjoyable.

Everything Spring (Picture the Seasons)
Everything Spring (Picture the Seasons)
by Jill Esbaum

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 6 April 2014
This book has beautiful photographs and a simple text which my children enjoy sharing. I shall look for others in the series.

Summerbee Lemongrass Foot Spray 250mls Large Size
Summerbee Lemongrass Foot Spray 250mls Large Size
Offered by Summerbee Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff, 6 April 2014
I use this so often on my feet when they are hot and tired at the end of the day, its lovely sprayed on in the morning too!. I find it lasts a long time and is good value for money.

Really Tiny Book Light Grey with E-Reader Adapter perfect for your Kindle
Really Tiny Book Light Grey with E-Reader Adapter perfect for your Kindle
Offered by Your Gifts Delivered

4.0 out of 5 stars A super little light, 6 April 2014
I bought this for a gift but kept it as its great for kindle or real books. Being small and lightweight its a useful little torch.

6 Pairs Ladies/Girls Cotton Rich Non Elastic Comfort Socks with Lycra by Aler / Available in 6 colours / UK 4-6 Eur 35-41 (Assorted Pastel)
Offered by CaptainValue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swollen feet and ankles, 6 April 2014
I bought these for my elderly mother who suffers badly with swollen feet and ankles. These fit her well, don't cut into her ankles and she likes the selection of colours. A good purchase.

HACKETT LONDON ESSENTIAL BRITISH KIT BRUSHLESS SHAVE CREAM 180ML
HACKETT LONDON ESSENTIAL BRITISH KIT BRUSHLESS SHAVE CREAM 180ML
Offered by Clearance Goods Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic product which my husband loves., 3 Jan. 2014
My husband loves this shaving cream and finds it easy to use and with a great smell, but sadly it seems to now be unavailable.

Firefighter (People Who Help Us)
Firefighter (People Who Help Us)
by Amanda Askew

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely introduction to firefighters for young children, 29 Mar. 2013
A really good book. My class loved this during a recent firefighter topic. Lovely clear pictures and informative relevant illustrations.

Page: 1 | 2