Profile for Tweety Bird > Reviews

Calamus Essential Oil 100% Pure 1.1 Oz/36 Ml with Glass Dropper
Calamus Essential Oil 100% Pure 1.1 Oz/36 Ml with Glass Dropper
Offered by Dr_Adorable

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine, 27 May 2016
I use this at night with other essential oils, makes me sleep like a baby.

Outback Combi 4 Burner Gas and Charcoal Barbecue
Outback Combi 4 Burner Gas and Charcoal Barbecue

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive for serious BBQ-ers, 27 May 2016
A beast of a BBQ, Definitely a two man job to 'erect' Haven't used it yet tho. Only downside is the designer could have used the empty space at the back and made it into a storage compartment like the other models.

Samsung HT-ES6600 400W Smart Home Cinema System with 2 x 2.1 Channel Teardrop Speakers and Built in Wi-Fi - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Oops!, 4 Feb. 2016
I've had mines over two years now. Looks and sounds amazing!! however, I've just started re-decorating and the vibration of the sander knocked one of the speakers off the wall - smashed it. I'm devastated. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a spare or a pair?

KIM KARDASHIAN Wet Look Frill Front Gathered Midi Skirt
KIM KARDASHIAN Wet Look Frill Front Gathered Midi Skirt
Offered by Top Fashion18

1.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all, 8 July 2015
It's a 'one size fits all' no size indicated on the label. fits more like a size 8 than a 12. Had to return it. nice design though. A pity had to send it back.

Culater®Sexy Lady Womens Beach Imitation Pearl Barefoot Sandal Foot Jewelry Anklet Chain
Offered by Culater®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
Loox be a uti ful!

People Funny Boy: The Genius of Lee 'Scratch' Perry (Revised Edition)
People Funny Boy: The Genius of Lee 'Scratch' Perry (Revised Edition)
by David Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 30 April 2015
Well, what can I say. I strolled into my local library looking for something to read. I was immediately drawn to the book because of the title. I knew I was in for a good read and a laugh along the way. I can't book the book down and with my busy schedule I knew I would not read it all in time to be returned to the library. Midway through the first chapter I knew this was one for my treasured collection. Katz really did his homework. It is a history book in the making. A plethora of historical information not just about the man 'Scratch' himself, but about Jamaican history in music, slavery (I didn't know about the Jews ting!!), Marcus Garvey and the Rastafarian roots etc. A lot of information to take in. To say 'interesting' would be the understatement of the century but words fail me. On a personal note, I think his mother's 'Christian/Obeah/Poco' (yeah, that's right I said it...!) faith influenced his character in more ways than one. It's always the parents. Nevertheless, a must for any serious reader who is interested in anything Jamaican.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy reading Sister Charlene, 9 Dec. 2014
I purchased this book some time ago but had not had the chance to read it. I had to take a long journey and picked it up from my bookshelf to pass the hours. I can't put it down. I am only on the second chapter and have just made a purchase for my friend at church. Happy reading Sister Charlene!

Jim Bishop writes as if he was there in person, like a fly on the wall. You are brought into the each scene with smoothness and reverence. Almost like being at the cinema sitting at the edge of your seat because you know what dramatic events are about to unfold. His explanation of Jewish, Roman and Greek antiquities is easy to absorb and in most parts confirms my interpretation of how I have been reading the bible and other literature.

I can see myself reading this again in the future.

2 x Large Wardrobe Box - Tall 49" Strong Double Wall - New & Reusable
2 x Large Wardrobe Box - Tall 49" Strong Double Wall - New & Reusable

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 4 Mar. 2014
Where shall I start. The boxes were small, arrived and left outside my front door. If you have a large wardrobe then you'll need at least 8 of these.

Pro- very strong.

Don't Curse Your Crisis: A Faith That Can't Be Tested Is a Faith That Can't Be Trusted
by Michael Pitts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 Mar. 2014
Thought proviking. A very good read. Thought provoking. Michael Pitts knows what he's talking about. It was recommended by a friend in my church. Glad I bought it.

Compatible Epson Stylus SX235W Ink Cartridges 4X Black 4X Cyan 4X Magenta 4X Yellow (16-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 4 Mar. 2014
I purchased these with a little apprehension but they fitted fine and worked well. Colours are vibrant. Woth the money to buy bulk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3