Profile for andyjpc > Reviews

andyjpc

Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base, Isofix and Belt
Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base, Isofix and Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for cars with ISO fix, 13 Feb. 2014
Bought to go with the cabrio fix car seat. If you have ISO fix connections in your car, buy this, it's by the far the best solution. Easy to fit and very easy to get baby in and out of the car.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Christmas Tree)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Christmas Tree)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a £30 amazon voucher., 13 Feb. 2014
See my review for the £40 voucher and replace all instances of £40 with £30 and that's what I think of this.

Panasonic ER-GN30 Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer (Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System) - Black
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

5.0 out of 5 stars My nose hair has never been shorter, 13 Feb. 2014
My nose hair has never been shorter. It works well. Only have it a short while so we'll see if it breaks or anything but happy so far.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £40 (Plaid Globe)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £40 (Plaid Globe)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a £40 amazon voucher this is one., 13 Feb. 2014
It's a voucher. It arrived and it worked. What more could you possibly need to know about it. More words.

Community - Season 1 [DVD]
Community - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joel McHale

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it and more!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Community - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Very funny show. Well worth a look if you haven't seen it before, and it just gets better do buy seasons 2,3, etc... as well.

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PANDY

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with saorview, 13 Feb. 2014
A really good tv from samsung. With freeview and in Ireland it's fully compatible with Saorview. Very happy with it.

kenable RF Female Socket to F Type Screw Male Plug Adapter Converter
kenable RF Female Socket to F Type Screw Male Plug Adapter Converter
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 13 Feb. 2014
It is what it says it is and works like it says it will and these are just filler words

Samsung M7 640GB 2.5 inch SATA II 8MB Cache, 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive OEM - Sony Playstation PS3 Compatible

4.0 out of 5 stars Most importantly, it works., 30 Aug. 2011
I got this as an upgrade for my launch model 60gb PS3. Now that i've started recording stuff on PlayTv. As I said in the title it works, which I guess is what most people want to know. I've had no compatibility issues. It's no slower than it was or no increase in fan activity. What I did notice though was my 640gb turns into about 596gb when the PS3 formatted the drive, which is fine as you never expect to get the full disk space, but my 40 - 50gb of data on my old drive turned into 100+gb when I restored my data on the new drive. Leaving around 490gb free. I don't know if this is just the PS3's formatting or restore's fault or if the drive has anything to do with it but if it isn't the drive then it's another plus that's it's a bigger drive.