Profile for Dowic > Reviews

DKN Tri Grip Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates, Weight and Quantity- 20kg
DKN Tri Grip Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates, Weight and Quantity- 20kg
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these!, 21 July 2016
Delivered next day. Top quality. Bargain price.

Tactical Leg Panel Platform MOLLE Webbing Modular System Airsoft Black
Tactical Leg Panel Platform MOLLE Webbing Modular System Airsoft Black
Offered by Military 1st

4.0 out of 5 stars More molle!, 21 July 2016
Bought this because I ran out of molle space on my armour. It's good quality for the price and fits securely. I think it's more an air soft thing but I only want it for a knife and a torch so it's fine.
I've given it 4 stars and not 5 because the straps don't pull the panel quite enough at the end so it protrudes a little. Also the Velcro belt attachment is a little bit flimsy but again fine for lighter use. I would recommend this item as long as your not thinking of mounting magazines or grenades because the weight would be too much for it.

Leatherman LT876BRM Sheath 1-Handed Tool - Coyote/ Brown
Leatherman LT876BRM Sheath 1-Handed Tool - Coyote/ Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality kit., 1 Feb. 2016
I've had this for 18 months now and it's a very handy piece of kit. If you need a set of pliers that you can open one handed this is your tool.
It takes some practice (and a bit of oil occasionally) to get the hang of opening but once you've got it its very quick to open and you can do it wearing gloves.
The other tools are not so easy to open and are a bit difficult to put away so it won't replace your one hand opening rescue knife for example. Having said that I would always carry a separate knife any way and once deployed the other bits of kit on this are very good.
The quality of this item is very high and it feels strong and capable for most jobs.
The pouch it comes with is ok and is the molle system type. I have mounted this on a molle armour carrier with a lanyard and it's been there for over a year without any issues through a lot of punishment.
This tool has come in very handy on delicate MOE jobs, repairs, opening ammo boxes and general admin. If the knife was a little easier to get to it would be 5 stars.
I can highly recommend this item. I wouldn't be without it.

Sew-on & Velcro (Forces style) Embroidered Patch Black & Grey Union Jack British Flag Badge
Offered by Mainly Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice patch., 25 Nov. 2015
Good quality stitching, looks good on my armour.

Mens Military Army Combat Recon Hoodie US British Fleece Hoodies Sweat Shirt Zip Jacket Smock New (XL  = Chest  44-46 inch, Black)
Mens Military Army Combat Recon Hoodie US British Fleece Hoodies Sweat Shirt Zip Jacket Smock New (XL = Chest 44-46 inch, Black)
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 4 Oct. 2015
I'm really pleased with this it's very comfy and warm and feels like a much more expensive item. I especially liked the little thumb holes so you can keep your hands warm when you've forgotten your gloves!
The size was as expected I'm 6'4," medium build, with long arms and XL fits just right.

Detomaso Matera Tritium Automatic Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Stainless Steel Bracelet DT2027-A

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sept. 2015
Bought this for work and it's proven to be a great watch. Very bright hand and hour markers thanks to the tritium tubes. Easy to read the time at a glance due to a clear uncluttered face. It keeps time well and looks smart enough to wear anywhere. The bezel rotates as its a divers watch but it has no illumination markings on it which is annoying if your in the dark. The bracelet is ok but the fake screws on the body of the watch annoy me what's the point?! I've had the watch a.few months and worn it nearly every day and given it some harsh treatment. It has a few scuffs on the paint but it's going great. It is waterproof, as I confirmed when snorkelling in it on holiday, (unlike the Traser I had) and I've had several positive comments from colleagues on how good it looks and it's definitely a brilliant robust automatic at the £180 I paid for it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best protective case for I phone 6., 29 Jun. 2015
Perfect fit for I phone 6. Already saved my phone countless times. Can't recommend this enough.

Greek Warrior Helmet Brushed Metal Pin Badge
Greek Warrior Helmet Brushed Metal Pin Badge
Offered by 1StopShops

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun. 2015
Beautiful detail, bargain price and quick delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 20 April 2015
I've had a leatherman for years but got given this one as a gift. I like the sand colour on the handles and after a drop of oil the opening mechanism is great. Not as many bits on it as my other one but all the most important ones are there and all are accessible when using it one handed. The pouch is molle and very sturdy. An excellent tool.

Reflective Cyalume Cyflect Marker Patch, Glint/Glow Morale Patch
Reflective Cyalume Cyflect Marker Patch, Glint/Glow Morale Patch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright idea!, 21 Sept. 2014
Really useful reflective and glow in the dark. Surprising how bright they are. Stick them on your kit to help find them in the dark and be visible to traffic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4