Profile for Fiona > Reviews

Flash Cards - Alphabet
Flash Cards - Alphabet
by School Zone
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars My order came on time and packaged well, my ..., 23 July 2015
This review is from: Flash Cards - Alphabet (Cards)
My order came on time and packaged well,my 3 year old daughter loves these cards so much I will continue to be ordering more.

Freetress Equal Drawstring FullCap Wig MILAN GIRL (OP430)
Freetress Equal Drawstring FullCap Wig MILAN GIRL (OP430)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so pleased I purchased this wig and have had plenty of ..., 23 July 2015
Arrived on time and packed well,I'm so pleased I purchased this wig and have had plenty of nice comments. And everyone thinks its my real hair! LOL

Durable Soft Bathroom Wall Sucker Suction Cup Organizer Toothbrush Brush Holder Random Color
Offered by DDU UK (ships from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my bathroom and has come in good hand to put my shampoo bottle in pleased with ..., 23 July 2015
Was packaged well and arrived as expected,
Bought this for my bathroom and has come in good hand to put my shampoo bottle in pleased with purchase.

Bathroom Rules Bathroom Wall tiles Sign Decal Vinyl Sticker For Shop Office Home Cafe Hotel (SMALL) FREE P&P
Offered by Pro Cut Graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with my order and looks good in my bathroom, 5 Jun. 2015
I'm pleased with my order and looks good in my bathroom,arrived on time and packaged well. Easy to apply just took less than a minute, would recommend anyone.

ANNIE PREMIUM DELUXE WOMEN #4600 SLEEPING CAP X-LARGE - ZEBRA
ANNIE PREMIUM DELUXE WOMEN #4600 SLEEPING CAP X-LARGE - ZEBRA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2015
Arrived on time very pleased with quality and would recommend anyone,worth the wait...

Hanukkah Menorah Wax Candles
Hanukkah Menorah Wax Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hanukkah!!, 23 Dec. 2014
Finnally both my orders arrived after a long wait but was worth it in the end, good quality menorahs packaged securly. And Hanukkah candle's we're beautifully colourfull...happy customer :)

Lapis Lazuli Crystal Chakra Necklace Pendant with Black Cord & Booklet - Brow Chakra - Wisdom

4.0 out of 5 stars this crystal is beautiful had lots of comments by friends, 15 Oct. 2014
Have not stopped wearing this since recieving it,this crystal is beautiful had lots of comments by friends,family and even strangers! LOL happy customer :)

Addis Bottle Brush, Metallic Graphite
Addis Bottle Brush, Metallic Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Already wrote a product review Happy customer: ), 15 Oct. 2014
Already wrote a product review Happy customer :)

Chakra Crystal Chip Health Bracelet made up of Seven Healing Crystal Stone Chips on an Elasticated Band. Thought to Aid in Overal Balance and Health of your Chakra System - sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Offered by EazyDeal

4.0 out of 5 stars colours are vibrant and look like real overall im pleased with this product, 15 Oct. 2014
Arrived ontime packed well and have always wanted one of these,colours are vibrant and look like real overall im pleased with this product .

ELECTRONIC LCD COIN MONEY COUNTING JAR BOX SAVING SAFE DIGITAL PIGGY BANK NEW
ELECTRONIC LCD COIN MONEY COUNTING JAR BOX SAVING SAFE DIGITAL PIGGY BANK NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy as larry, 15 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my daughter because she wants to start saving her pocket money,product does what is expected although had to buy my own batteries. Overall happy as larry :)

Page: 1 | 2