Profile for Dinesh > Reviews

Kiora 13x18cm Universal Diffuser / Reflector for Shoe Mounted Flashguns
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 17 Jun 2013
This little gadget throws the light off the diffuser & over the subject, delivering ample light but at the same time not as harsh as if the flash was pointed directly. I guess you could just use a silver card, but it won't be as flexible. This attaches securely to the flashgun & because it`s flexible you can throw more or less light at the subject. Great for taking small group portraits at parties, events etc.

Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Soap Made with Organic Ingredients 235 ml
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Soap Made with Organic Ingredients 235 ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product !!, 17 Jun 2013
Cleans you like nothing else, it seems to last forever as you only need a small amount. Will definitely buy more !!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Black 'The Pad' Folio Case / Cover with Stand Function + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack By Shocksock

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the price., 17 Jun 2013
Very happy with the product itself & for the price I can't complain at all. Keeps the tablet safe & secure.
However we were suppose to get some protective screen covers with it, which were not sent. I have emailed seller twice. On both occasions they stated they will ship, but a month on now & we still haven't received everything we paid for. So for that it doesn't full the full marks which it would have got.

WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 105.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...does the job!!, 17 Jun 2013
This device just works, well built, compact hard drive, very quick in transferring large files, no issues what so ever.
Very happy with it & highly recommend, will probably buy another.

Samsung BX2450 24 inch widescreen Series 50 LED Monitor (5000000:1, 250cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 5ms, VGA, HDMI (Charcoal Grey))

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor !!!!!, 21 Dec 2010
I bought this monitor for my mac pro, based on other people`s reviews. I have to admit I`m not at all dissappointed. Picture & colour quality, resolution are all excellent!!

However, something I didn`t realize is that the monitor is not adjustable in height, it`s fixed to the stand, also it is supplied with a European mains plug, not an English one. But Amazon have rectified this by re-imbursing me 5 to buy an adapter.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2011 4:49 PM BST

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers
by Scott Kelby
Price: 26.46

5.0 out of 5 stars LR3 awesome book !!!, 27 Sep 2010
I have no experience of LR3 or any other previous versions, this was my first purchase of Scot Kelby`s books, bought because of the good reviews given by many other buyers. I`m not dissappointed at all, the best money I`ve spent on a application book. Easy to read, easy to follow, format is well laid out. Before the purchase I was just fumbling around with LR3, hardly efficient to say the least. But now my work flow is alot more smoother & productive, which is the whole point of LR3 !!!

Highly recommend this book to anyone that is new to LR & wants to be efficient in their photography work flow.

dinesh....