Profile for Abi > Reviews

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun!, 21 April 2014
I can fold my clothes, but this makes them all exactly equal size and is just so much fun to use.

Neon Pink Retro 80's Head & Wrist Sweatband Set
Neon Pink Retro 80's Head & Wrist Sweatband Set
Offered by Meta-U

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready to fun run!, 21 April 2014
Arrived quickly. Look small in the packet but very stretchy and a must for my running team. Lovely bit of silliness.

Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 38DD
Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 38DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray!, 21 April 2014
After several attempts to find a bra that I can run in this one is perfection! I can even jump up and down with hardly any movement. As a large chested lady i haven't been able to do that in years. Strongly recommend!

Animal Elowen Women's Cardigan Claret Size 16
Animal Elowen Women's Cardigan Claret Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 April 2014
Looks exactly as per picture. Fits well in my normal size. Arrived quickly. Very happy bunny. Will be browsing more animal knit ware

Sterling Silver TINY 2mm Purple Cubic Zirconia round Stud Earrings - SIZE: 2mm . Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2 days, 21 April 2014
I was impressed by this product when it arrived. Small and attractive. Wore for 2 days and one of the stones disappeared. Very disappointed in the quality!

Sterling Silver Tiny 2mm Red Crystal tiny round stud - Size: 2mm - very small & discreet . Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 21 April 2014
These earrings are dainty and subtle. Definitely silver as I've warn them for two weeks now and my ears aren't green.

Sterling Silver TINY 2mm Light Blue Crystal round Stud Earrings - SIZE: 2mm - very small & discreet 5549LB. Gift Boxed. TINY, TINY, TINY! Please see photo with ruler

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone not as pictured, 21 April 2014
On arrival product well packaged but stones far smaller then those pictured. Tiny earrings and stone seems to be too small for setting. Rather then 4 claws (as pictured) the earring has metal gripping all around the sides. For a small piece of jewellery this means hardly any of the stone is visible when warn!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2014 3:29 PM BST

1950's Vintage Style Blue White Polka Dot Halterneck Jive Prom Dress [20]
1950's Vintage Style Blue White Polka Dot Halterneck Jive Prom Dress [20]
Offered by Love Camden

5.0 out of 5 stars Often complimented., 23 Mar 2014
I have to buy this product in size 22 to egg one that fits. I'm normally a size 14/16. Beautiful dress though. Great with petticoats.

Joe Browns Women's Perfect Christmas Day Jumper Dress Charcoal (18)
Joe Browns Women's Perfect Christmas Day Jumper Dress Charcoal (18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Mar 2014
This product comes up large. I wore it all over Christmas and got lots of comments. I have bought a second smaller one for next year, but plan to continue wearing due to its versatility.

Bazinga! ON LADIES SKINNY FIT HOODED T-SHIRTS (XLARGE (UK SIZE 18), GREY)
Bazinga! ON LADIES SKINNY FIT HOODED T-SHIRTS (XLARGE (UK SIZE 18), GREY)
Offered by Chicken Shed Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great change from a tshirt!, 23 Mar 2014
I love this top but with repeated washing the design is now very peely. I wear it as a pj top as it's so comfy and warm, but this would be an issue if I were to want to wear it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3