Profile for Bookden > Reviews

Content by Bookden

Bookden

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anker Aluminum Multi-Angle Universal Phone and Tablet Stand for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and More (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid yet simple piece of kit!, 7 Dec. 2013
This is a brilliant piece of kit. Well built and heavy enough that it doesn't fall over (unless like clumsy me you send it flying).
It lets me sit my iPhone 5 with cover (just remove the plastic insert if your phone doesn't fit) horizontally so that I can use it as a digital alarm clock while charging. I searched for ages for a simple stand for my phone which didn't cost the earth and I found it in this - brilliant!

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Variation, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
I love mahjong games and this is one of the better variations. Easy enough for beginners but with challenges for more experienced players.

Slots Voyage: Slot Machines
Slots Voyage: Slot Machines

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Slot Simulation, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Slots Voyage: Slot Machines (App)
This is a decent slot machine simulation, although some of the graphics transference from one scene to another is a tad slow.
For example, the transfer from the hillbilly shack wheels to the drilling bonus scene is a bit jerky, but nevertheless the game is ok.

Slotoworld - slot machines
Slotoworld - slot machines

4.0 out of 5 stars 777 Heaven, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Slotoworld - slot machines (App)
A decent rendition of a slot machine.
Quite fast running - I`ve got much slower ones on my kindle hd.
HD graphics are good.

Original I-Boyz 3in1 Mains Adaptor / In Car Charger / Micro USB Data Sync Cable for all Amazon Kindles and Kobo Readers
Offered by Magic-Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Alternative to Amazon Kindle Charger, 2 Aug. 2013
Nice alternative charger for my Kindle Fire 8.9 inch, at a much cheaper price than Amazon's own charger - only £8 instead of £13.
The cable is extra long too so that the kindle doesn't have to be close to the charger when charging (means that I can still use the kindle while charging).

Fast delivery from the seller too via Royal Mail.

Stuff4 Polka Dot Designed Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Purple/White

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Case for the iPad, 7 July 2013
I Bought the purple polka dot case for my wife because she is purple crazy, but it is available in other colours.

This is a brilliant case for the iPad - Sturdy and colourful with an elastic strap for extra security.
The iPad switches on automatically when the case is opened and can be swivelled to stand the iPad in either a portrait OR landscape position.

A Good piece of kit, but not at an "Apple Price".

Fairway Solitaire
Fairway Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fairway Solitaire (App)
I've been waiting for this since getting my kindle fire.
Had it on my pc for years. Got it on my iPhone and NOW on my kindle.

Play for free and purchase the Full game ingame for ONLY 69p - Wicked!!!

LazyFrog® Ultra Slim Thin Back Cover Hard Crystal Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Clear Green - Free Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant colours, 31 May 2013
Fantastic colours. Ordered the green and blue for my daughter and purple for my wife. They are pleased as punch with them.

the order was delivered on the earliest delivery date stated. Well pleased with these items.

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Case for Kindle HD 7 inch, 24 April 2013
Better and cheaper than Amazons.

This case allows you to swivel the kindle as well as protect it.
The stylus is ideal for chubby fingers, like mine, and is very touch sensitive. Brilliant!

Delivery and service from this supplier was first class. I would definitely use them again.

Royal Canin Dog Food Maxi Light 15kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Maxi Light 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Food for Weight-conscious dogs, 21 Mar. 2013
I have used Royal Canin foods for my dogs since purchasing a golden retriever puppy four years ago. This puppy came with a 4kg sample of puppy food which she really took to. When she was neutered we were advised by the vet to watch her weight as neutering could see increase her weight if not careful about her diet.

Royal Canin Maxi Light is a dry food which bulks up with drinking water so that although her diet is restricted, she still feels full. it contains all the protein, vitamins and minerals she needs. She really enjoys the food and I know that if she were to refuses it there would be something wrong with her.It is easy to keep her weight in balance by adjusting the amount she is fed.

Our second puppy, a male, who is now three was also started on Royal Canin as a pup. He also was neutered and also thrives on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3