Profile for G. Addison > Reviews

Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow Slim
Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow Slim
Offered by Cosyback

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for some but not for me.., 28 April 2015
I bought a Healthbeds low profile talalay latex pillow over a year ago but wanted another. Took a chance on this as the Healthbeds had went up in price and the serenity was cheaper, I mean how different could they be? Both latex and the description of the serenity also claims its talalay latex. I still gave this pillow 4 stars because I believe its still a good pillow, but I wish I had paid the extra for the Healthbeds. My good lady is happy to use the Dunlopillo but it's not for me it's too firm when you're used to the softer Healthbeds pillow..

If you are looking at reviews for this type of pillow before spending your hard earned cash (they are expensive as far as pillows go) you'll find my review on the Healthbeds low profile on Amazon also..

Long Projection Elongated D Shape One Button Quick Release Soft Close White Toilet Seat
Offered by SEINE SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 27 April 2015
We recently moved into a new home and my good lady picked up a box standard soft closing toilet seat. Not thinking too much about it I went about installing it only to find the pitch on our toilet was too wide (215mm to be exact) tried the usual outlets B&Q, our local plumbing store, Wickes and Screwfix with no luck.. This fits perfect and was delivered quickly, the quality is great and the soft close works nicely.. Thank you..

Otterbox COMMUTER Protection Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Black
Otterbox COMMUTER Protection Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, 6 April 2015
The last otterbox I had was a good few year back for an iPhone 3g, I also had the casemate tough case which I felt was a better case at the time.. Casemate haven't released the tough for the note 4 so went with Otterbox.. Glad I did, this is an awesome case better quality than any of my previous phone cases.. Otterbox is my new first choice when it comes to protecting my phone..

Belkin Cinema Stripe iPad Air Case with Stand - Burgundy
Belkin Cinema Stripe iPad Air Case with Stand - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium case.., 4 Dec. 2014
This is a quality product! The iPad air clips in securely and looks and feels premium, the magnetic wake up and closing clip work perfectly and the stand and multiple tilt options on the cover work nicely.

iPad Air 2/ iPad Air 1 Premium Quality Screen Protector by TUFFskinz (Crystal Clear edition)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value screen protectors.., 4 Dec. 2014
I have always bought Media Devil and class myself as an expert when fitting screen protectors (hate bubbles) I watched the video demo but never used the dust stickers. My method is a little more extreme, I always fit them after a shower in the bathroom, I feel the steam removes dust from the air. I use cello tape to help alignment (same as alignment strips provided) if dust does get under the protector I raise it up again and remove it with tape wrapped round my finger.

The Media Devil lasted the whole life time of my iPad 2, until I traded up to the air, I don't see why this won't either. What I do prefer about these protectors is that they are a fraction smaller and leave a very small gap around the edge. I like the Belkin cases and the corner clip would push up the Media Devil being cut so neat to the edges..

Media Devil is an excellent product but I'll now be using the equally excellent TUFFskins because simply, at their reduced price they're better value..

Forza African Mango 2:2:1 Appetite Suppressant Diet Pills - Pack of 90 Capsules
Forza African Mango 2:2:1 Appetite Suppressant Diet Pills - Pack of 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me a sore stomach.. Healthy eating has ..., 14 July 2014
Gave me a sore stomach.. Healthy eating has since seen me lose weight there is no miracle pill only will power..

Healthbeds Low Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow
Healthbeds Low Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft yet supportive. Love it!, 8 Feb. 2014
I suffer from nerve entrapment in my neck and tend to wake during the night with pins in needles in my arm dependant on which side I sleep on. I did a lot of research and visited a local bed shop with the intent to purchase a Dunlopillo Super Comfort. I tried a few different pillows, the memory foam ones are far too firm and the Dunlopillo was also firm and too high for my liking, the store didn't have the lower profile Serenity in stock.

I planned to order the Serenity online, but was put off by the claims that Dunlopillo are not as good as they used to be. A little further research told me that the Healthbeds low profile is similar, yet it is made of Talalay latex which is softer than Dunlop. I am a side, back and front sleeper but I tend to start on my side. I was worried this pillow would be too low, I suppose people have different perceptions of what they would regard as high or low.

This Healthbeds low profile I would say is the same size as a normal pillow, not too low not too high just right. I am very pleased so far with this pillow and I only got it yesterday but managed to sleep through the night last night well supported and dead arm free. If like me you like to research before you buy, I hope this review helps you decide.

This is a superb pillow in my honest opinion very soft yet supportive, my good lady wants me to order another one for her..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2015 10:06 PM BST

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service., 3 Feb. 2014
I always buy MediaDevil for all my gadgets, and I am very precise on fitting them properly, but I found these ones to overlap slightly on the phone bezel of the iPhone 4s. This caused the protector to raise at the edge of the screen, fortunately the case mate tough case hides this and the screen looks flawless. Any other time MediaDevil is a 5 star product.. Let down slightly this time.

Addition 04/02/14

All MediaDevil products I have had have been excellent and the first time I had any issues MediaDevil where quick to message me to resolve this, that is why I have changed from a 3 to a 5 star rating. Excellent service! I will continue to choose MediaDevil when it comes to protecting my gadgets.. Don't take my issue into account, most other customers have had success with this particular protector.. Don't hesitate.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 1:42 PM GMT

HARD PROTECTIVE SKIN CASE COVER POUCH FOR SONY PLAYSTATION PS VITA PSVITA (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 22 Nov. 2013
£4.79... Absolute bargain, the quality and look of this case exceeds the price. Not sure how long the thin elastic straps will last but they're not necessary, all in all very happy with this product...

Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black
Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 13 Aug. 2013
It all started off a good few years ago when I had an HTC desire, I tried many different cases including an otterbox, the casemate tough was the best I found and have since bought this for the Galaxy S2 and now my current Xperia Z. I don't even bother looking at other cases nothing can beat this in my opinion..

Page: 1 | 2