Profile for G. Addison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Belkin Cinema Stripe iPad Air Case with Stand - Burgundy
Belkin Cinema Stripe iPad Air Case with Stand - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium case.., 4 Dec 2014
This is a quality product! The iPad air clips in securely and looks and feels premium, the magnetic wake up and closing clip work perfectly and the stand and multiple tilt options on the cover work nicely.

TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air 2 (2014) / iPad Air 1 (2013) :Crystal Clear edition [2 pack]
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value screen protectors.., 4 Dec 2014
I have always bought Media Devil and class myself as an expert when fitting screen protectors (hate bubbles) I watched the video demo but never used the dust stickers. My method is a little more extreme, I always fit them after a shower in the bathroom, I feel the steam removes dust from the air. I use cello tape to help alignment (same as alignment strips provided) if dust does get under the protector I raise it up again and remove it with tape wrapped round my finger.

The Media Devil lasted the whole life time of my iPad 2, until I traded up to the air, I don't see why this won't either. What I do prefer about these protectors is that they are a fraction smaller and leave a very small gap around the edge. I like the Belkin cases and the corner clip would push up the Media Devil being cut so neat to the edges..

Media Devil is an excellent product but I'll now be using the equally excellent TUFFskins because simply, at their reduced price they're better value..

Forza African Mango 2:2:1 Appetite Suppressant Diet Pills--Pack of 90 Capsules
Forza African Mango 2:2:1 Appetite Suppressant Diet Pills--Pack of 90 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me a sore stomach.. Healthy eating has ..., 14 July 2014
Gave me a sore stomach.. Healthy eating has since seen me lose weight there is no miracle pill only will power..

Healthbeds Low Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow
Healthbeds Low Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft yet supportive. Love it!, 8 Feb 2014
I suffer from nerve entrapment in my neck and tend to wake during the night with pins in needles in my arm dependant on which side I sleep on. I did a lot of research and visited a local bed shop with the intent to purchase a Dunlopillo Super Comfort. I tried a few different pillows, the memory foam ones are far too firm and the Dunlopillo was also firm and too high for my liking, the store didn't have the lower profile Serenity in stock.

I planned to order the Serenity online, but was put off by the claims that Dunlopillo are not as good as they used to be. A little further research told me that the Healthbeds low profile is similar, yet it is made of Talalay latex which is softer than Dunlop. I am a side, back and front sleeper but I tend to start on my side. I was worried this pillow would be too low, I suppose people have different perceptions of what they would regard as high or low.

This Healthbeds low profile I would say is the same size as a normal pillow, not too low not too high just right. I am very pleased so far with this pillow and I only got it yesterday but managed to sleep through the night last night well supported and dead arm free. If like me you like to research before you buy, I hope this review helps you decide.

This is a superb pillow in my honest opinion very soft yet supportive, my good lady wants me to order another one for her..

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service., 3 Feb 2014
I always buy MediaDevil for all my gadgets, and I am very precise on fitting them properly, but I found these ones to overlap slightly on the phone bezel of the iPhone 4s. This caused the protector to raise at the edge of the screen, fortunately the case mate tough case hides this and the screen looks flawless. Any other time MediaDevil is a 5 star product.. Let down slightly this time.

Addition 04/02/14

All MediaDevil products I have had have been excellent and the first time I had any issues MediaDevil where quick to message me to resolve this, that is why I have changed from a 3 to a 5 star rating. Excellent service! I will continue to choose MediaDevil when it comes to protecting my gadgets.. Don't take my issue into account, most other customers have had success with this particular protector.. Don't hesitate.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 1:42 PM GMT

redpigeons HARD PROTECTIVE SKIN CASE COVER POUCH FOR SONY PLAYSTATION PS VITA PSVITA (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 22 Nov 2013
£4.79... Absolute bargain, the quality and look of this case exceeds the price. Not sure how long the thin elastic straps will last but they're not necessary, all in all very happy with this product...

Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black
Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 13 Aug 2013
It all started off a good few years ago when I had an HTC desire, I tried many different cases including an otterbox, the casemate tough was the best I found and have since bought this for the Galaxy S2 and now my current Xperia Z. I don't even bother looking at other cases nothing can beat this in my opinion..

Bowmore Darkest 15 Year Old 70cl
Bowmore Darkest 15 Year Old 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of peat, 8 Aug 2013
Not a fan of peated whisky, but this could very well be my favourite one, Just the right amount to produce a nice sweet smoky taste.

Arran Single Bourbon Cask Whisky 70cl
Arran Single Bourbon Cask Whisky 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice wee dram.., 21 Feb 2013
I bought this after the birth of my wee boy who we named Arran. Love it, it’s a little on the strong side for drinking neat but with a touch of water it’s braw.

Nikka From the Barrel' 50cl
Nikka From the Barrel' 50cl
Offered by The Grapevine

5.0 out of 5 stars The Japanese certainly know what they are doing.., 15 Feb 2013
The smell is quite citrus like and floral, I found myself picking the glass up just for a sniff. The taste is very smooth even without a touch of water yet packs a nice punch with a great aftertaste, you can definitely taste the bourbon in this one which isn't a bad thing even though I am not really a bourbon drinker..

Being Scottish and enjoying a nice Scotch I thought I would venture into Japanese whisky with this one being the first, I can honestly say it won't be my last, going to order a Suntory of some sort once this bad boy runs out, which won't be long. A fine whisky I would highly recommend..

Page: 1 | 2