Profile for Sheelagh Clifford > Reviews

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissues at the ready, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
What can I say this for me is one of the best films for years. The stage show is amazing and the film has not dissapointed at all. from the first scene the story has you in its grip and does not let go. I for one was in tears for most of the film, the music is very emotional and I defy anone not to be touched by it. You can not pick out one actor above another everyone played their part to the limit. If you only buy one DVD this year this is the to buy , you will watch this film over and over again.

The Garden Party and Other Stories (BBC Audio)
The Garden Party and Other Stories (BBC Audio)
by Maeve Binchy
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening., 26 May 2013
Maeve Binchy is always a good read and her books are hard to put down once you have started them. I found this a very relaxing way to read or should I say listen to her books. The stories are of her usual high standard and keep your interest right to the end.
I would recommend this CD to anyone who wants to listen to a good story they leave you wanting to hear more this for me is the art of a great writer.

Romantique
Romantique
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to sit back and relax, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Romantique (Audio CD)
Treated myself to this CD last week and have played it quite a few times since. If you like to sit with your feet up and chill then this is a CD to put on and let the world pass by for just a little while. This was a real treat and change from the usual modern music today.

Mr Benn: The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
Mr Benn: The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Ray Brooks
Offered by MyAubergine

5.0 out of 5 stars Through the door, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a christmas gift for one of my family and as we all watched it while preparing the christmas dinner the memories came flooding back. The grandchildren thought it was good anddid not realise that it was something that we had all watched years ago. If you want a change from todays DVD`s give your children a treat and get them a copy of this.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Si King

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Delight., 4 Mar. 2013
I found this book fantastic as someone who has tried many diets and failled I can honestly say this one works. There are no fancy gimics just good recipes and all the family can eat the same meals. I would advise anyone wanting to lose weight to give this book a try andwatch the weight fall off.