Profile for Marylou > Reviews

Content by Marylou

Marylou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Betron B-25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones with Pure Sound and Powerful Bass for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia, HTC , Mp3 Players etc (Gold-Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Aug. 2015
I am really pleased with these, very comfortable and very good sound quality.

OVERLOCKING THREAD - OVERLOCKER THREAD - POLYESTER - SEWING THREAD - 4 X 5000 YARD SPOOLS - LARGE COLOUR SELECTION INCLUDING: BLACK WHITE RED BLUE CREAM NAVY PURPLE PINK GREEN GREY BROWN OLIVE SKY GOLD (BLACK 200)
Offered by GB_Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Mar. 2014
I have just just bought an over locker and this was an easy way to get good quality thread. It works well with my machine and I will be back for other colours soon. Quick delivery too.

Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 3 Mar. 2014
This is just what I needed for pruning, I cannot climb ladders so this is ideal. I am very pleased with it.

Multipack Cotton 100m
Multipack Cotton 100m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Multipack Cotton 100m
It is so nice to get a good selection of colours, and for the price, the pack is extremely good value. They arrived on time and were well packed.

Cardinal Red luxury Double Faced Satin Ribbon 15mm x 25m
Cardinal Red luxury Double Faced Satin Ribbon 15mm x 25m
Offered by Ribbon Printing Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous ribbon, 12 Dec. 2013
I am so pleased with this ribbon, lovely colour, and it is now all over the house holding up Christmas decorations. Very good quality especially for the price.

White Pearl sugar dragees 30g for cake and cookie decorations
White Pearl sugar dragees 30g for cake and cookie decorations
Offered by The Moorlands Cookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really please, 12 Dec. 2013
I am really very pleased with these sugar dragees, they looked great on a very special cake. And the price was so much better than anything else I could find.

Bond Bombshell (Jamie Bond Mysteries)
Bond Bombshell (Jamie Bond Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 12 Dec. 2013
I have really enjoyed this book and have ordered another one, I cannot give it a better recommendation than that.

Brabantia size C Ironing Board Cover 124x45cm
Brabantia size C Ironing Board Cover 124x45cm
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars It's an ironing board cover, 31 July 2013
I ordered a green tone cover as per the picture and description. I received a blue cover with black lizards on. I needed the cover so kept it but I am not happy.

Scented Candle in a Tin - Eucalyptus Fragrance
Scented Candle in a Tin - Eucalyptus Fragrance
Offered by Black Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous candles, 31 July 2013
These candles are fantastic value, I am very pleased with them. I only have to take the lid off to get the wonderful aroma. They will be in my basket again soon.

Aruba
Aruba
by Borch
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed map, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Aruba (Map)
This year will be our third trip to Aruba, a fabulous island with wonderful people, and we thought it was about time we explored it a bit more. The map is detailed enough to keep us going in the correct direction because we have found that road signs are a bit vague once you get off the main roads.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4