Profile for Helier John > Reviews

Content by Helier John

Helier John (Birmingham, England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Gardman Premium Flip Top Seed Feeder
Gardman Premium Flip Top Seed Feeder
Offered by ShopRetailDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Death to all Squirrels., 24 Jun. 2016
The design is great. Easy to fill. Easy to clean. Great for birds. Holds a good amount of seed. "ONE BIG PROBLEM": I have just had my feeder literally chewed into holes. I was shocked to see such damage. The feeder is only 2 weeks old and it is now useless. A big disappointment to have such a good designed feeder destroyed by pesky rodents. My advice is, go for a squirrel proof METAL feeder if you have squirrels around.

Evo-Stik Sticks Like Sh*t - All Weather Adhesive - Clear
Evo-Stik Sticks Like Sh*t - All Weather Adhesive - Clear
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not purchase this Evo-Stik "Sticks Like S*** off Amazon but I wish I had read ..., 27 Feb. 2016
I did not purchase this Evo-Stik "Sticks Like S*** off Amazon but I wish I had read the reviews before. It is rubbish, absolute rubbish. My son told me that "No Nails" is quite a good adhesive, I wish I had listened to him. One of the reasons for for purchasing this Fantastic Grip like Steel Adhesive was because I wanted a clear adhesive.I would advise anyone one that is looking for a fast grab strong adhesive not to purchase this one......Useless......B****y Useless.

Medipaq® GEL Tube Toe/Finger Bandage - Pain Relief From Blisters, Corns, Calluses and other Ailments Causing Sore Fingers and Toes
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!!, 23 Dec. 2015
Not a lot to say other than everyone should have this tubing in the medicine cupboard. Good value and service.

KimBe-1 Bunch of Artificial Flower Cineraria (Rose red and Pink)
KimBe-1 Bunch of Artificial Flower Cineraria (Rose red and Pink)
Offered by BigLook2

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful display, 23 Dec. 2015
These make an ideal display if they are mixed in with the purple bunch of flowers-will have to split before being able to mix. Good value and service.

1 Bunch of Cineraria Artificial Flower Bouquet Home Office Decor (Fuchsia and Purple)
Offered by Yixiudz

4.0 out of 5 stars fortunately I ordered 6 bunches and have followed up with ..., 7 Nov. 2015
Delivery time 2 weeks, not a problem. The colours of the artificial flowers do not match the picture shown. Instead of light and dark purple the colours are closer to blue. To give a decent display you need to have 2 bunches if you use a medium size vase, fortunately I ordered 6 bunches and have followed up with a further order for lilacs and fuchias to mix in with same-(When they eventually arrive). Overall we feel the flowers are worth the money. We would have paid much more if we had purchased these from a UK seller. Quite pleased

UK-DIRECT®CREE Q5 3W Led 350 Lumens mini Flashlight Zoomable Torch AA
UK-DIRECT®CREE Q5 3W Led 350 Lumens mini Flashlight Zoomable Torch AA
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Torch, 22 Oct. 2015
I received the two torches this morning and before I tested them out I looked at their construction. Before I retired I had worked for 50 years in the manufacturing industry including 20 years in light aluminum components....I really cannot get my head around the quality of these torches for the price that they are on sale for.....£1.82, that would just about pay the postage of a single item of this size.......HOW! DO THEY DO IT.
I have done a quick test using standard AA batteries and they give a good strong light on maximum. If these torches last for just one year I will be quite happy. NOW!....do I start importing these and sell them at car boot sales for a fiver.????? Well worth every penny and more.

Top Trivia Music
Top Trivia Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to swat up., 4 July 2015
This review is from: Top Trivia Music (Toy)
Quite a few tough questions. I guess it all depends on peoples interests. Good value though.

Top Trivia Tv and Film
Top Trivia Tv and Film
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to swat up., 4 July 2015
This review is from: Top Trivia Tv and Film (Toy)

Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal 100 Tablets
Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal 100 Tablets
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Untested, 4 July 2015
Have still to try. Problem is random.

Top Trivia General Knowledge
Top Trivia General Knowledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to swat up., 4 July 2015
This review is from: Top Trivia General Knowledge (Toy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9