Profile for Zoe Dawes > Reviews

Content by Zoe Dawes

Zoe Dawes "Quirky Traveller" (Cumbria)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Skinny Spiralizer Recipe Book: Delicious Spiralizer Inspired Low Calorie Recipes For One.  All Under 200, 300, 400 & 500 Calories
The Skinny Spiralizer Recipe Book: Delicious Spiralizer Inspired Low Calorie Recipes For One. All Under 200, 300, 400 & 500 Calories
by CookNation

2.0 out of 5 stars No photos/pictures in recipe book, 9 Oct. 2015
I ordered a Spiralizer and got this book to go with it. It's not got any photos in it so I have no idea what the dishes are supposed to look like. The recipes seem fairly straighforward and there's an intro on using the machine and weight-watching tips. I then decided the Spiralizer was a waste of money and sent it back. (I'm not THAT into healthy eating to have such a big bit of kit on my kitchen counter top.) I forgot to return the book so am now going to resell it. I would recommend getting a recipe book with pictures.

HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)
HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)
Offered by ETERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device - used in Germany and Jordan so far, 9 Oct. 2015
I had been lent one of these on a trip to Germany and was so impressed that I bought one on my return home. I wasn't quite sure how it worked but took it to Jordan and used a local SIM card. At first I couldn't get it to work - turned out I'd misread an 'i' for a l'' in the password! It worked really well and a couple of friends were able to use it via the strong wifi at the same time. Exccellent product and good price.

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable resource, 1 Oct. 2015
As a business coach and trainer in a digital Marketing I find this book a really useful resource. I recommend it to my clients and as a user of Social Media for work I've found Andrew's tips and tricks very helpful. Updates are vital to keep pace with this fast-moving world.

Using LinkedIn For Business: The Complete Guide For Beginners (Stuff Made Simple Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have LinkedIn tips, 19 Aug. 2015
Very helpful tips on using LinkedIn. I have been meaning to update my profile and this book really helped. Paul knows his stuff and shares his suggestions in easy-to-understand method. Highly recommended.

Sophia of Hanover: From Winter Princess to Heiress of Great Britain, 1630 - 1714

5.0 out of 5 stars Would love to have met Sophia, 19 Aug. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this biography. I was surprised at how fiesty Sophia was and how 'modern' her diary entries sound today. Fascinating insight into the mother of the House of Hanover. Well-researched, entertaining and highly readable.

August LP200 - Wireless Presenter with Shortcut Keys and Laser Pointer - Remote Control Range: 15m - Battery Powered - Black
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Handily little gizmo, 18 Feb. 2015
Excellent little gizmo - great value for money. I've used it for a number that of presentations and so far works perfectly. Basic controls so not much to go wrong.

Philips PicoPIX PX2055 55 Lumens USB Business Projector
Philips PicoPIX PX2055 55 Lumens USB Business Projector

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect, 18 Feb. 2015
I bought a reconditioned one from Amazon warehouse and it's excellent. Used it this week for a PowerPoint talk in a big hall - used a tripod to get height correct. As previously said, it won't go to huge size but fine for general
Use. It's very light so tripod keeps it in place. Focus faded out a couple of times but generally perfect. Easy to set up - download the Pico software. Just remember to put shortcut the n desktop as you need to click on it each time you start up presentation. Going to get another for our business network.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is but took long time to arrive, 25 Feb. 2014
By the time this tiny cover arrived I'd forgotten what I'd ordered. It came from Asia and took weeks to get here. It was a very tight fit - only goes on one way so look carefully for the edges to line up with the hot shoe. Once on it looks good and I do like the little direction bubble.

DWL® 2 x Lens Cap Keeper Holder for All Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Fujifilm Panasonic Samsung for All SLR & DSLR Cameras & Lenses, D7000, D800, D300s, D3, 1100d, 600D, Alpha 550, a...
Offered by Camera Exchange Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but took a while to arrive, 25 Feb. 2014
The cord is fine and fits round the lens cap OK tho it does look a bit obvious on the camera. Took a while to arrive but for the price no complaints.

BestDealUK 58mm UV Filter Lens for Canon 18-55mm 50mm 55-250mm
BestDealUK 58mm UV Filter Lens for Canon 18-55mm 50mm 55-250mm
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2014
Came fairly quickly and is exactly what I wanted at a price that's right. Highly recommend this product and speedy service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6