Profile for J. Atherton > Reviews

Content by J. Atherton

J. Atherton (London)

SEBSON® E14 3.8W LED, Warm White, 35W Replacement for Light Bulb, 360lm, 160º Beam Angle
Offered by SEBSON

5.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased Sebson LED GU10's prior to buying these ..., 10 April 2015
I have purchased Sebson LED GU10's prior to buying these, they are high quality constructed lights. I bought these to replace my Cooker Hood bulbs mainly as the Old bulbs were only lasting 6 months and expensive to run. They are well made and give a bright warm light. They are as bright as the old bulbs, cost a fraction to run and fit well into the cooker hood light unit. Plus I am confident they will last thousands of hours and I will recoup the initial purchase price of these bulbs which is quite high.

Hailo 150 kg Capacity Mini Compact Steps (2 Steps)
Hailo 150 kg Capacity Mini Compact Steps (2 Steps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Steps as Simple as that !!, 1 Oct. 2014
The reviews on Amazon on these steps seemed mixed. But in my opinion they are Quality German product. Solid in construction, Solid to stand on including different surfaces. Excellent grip on the steps. People mentioned they had trapped their fingers, the mind boggles how they managed to do this. Light to carry with a handle and easy to store !!!!

SEBSON® 10 x GU10 3.5W LED, Warm White, 30W Replacement for Light Bulb, 300lm, 110º Beam Angle
Offered by SEBSON

5.0 out of 5 stars You must Buy these LED Bulbs !!! You will Save Money !!!, 1 Oct. 2014
Quality LED GU10 bulbs. Ordered 20 of these and they all worked perfectly. As other reviews mention they are brighter than the normal halogens and they produce a White light compared to the Halogens. The lifespan of these bulbs are incredible and energy savings means you will pay for these in a year or two, I have over 30 bulbs in my house, so the savings will be significant...... I fitted them in "Busy" Rooms like my 2 Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Kitchen and Living Room.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Quality, 11 Sept. 2011
Very well built & designed travel adaptor, each different plug type moves easily into place and is easy to retract back into place. 2 Hand USB Charger points as well. It worked perfectly for me in SE Asia, Arabia and the US. Pricey for a travel adaptor but worth it !!!

Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 26 Jan. 2011
Great Price, Great Product, Quick Postage !
I purchased this for my Canon 550D and it works like a dream, Class 10 makes a real difference when processing HD video.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Easy for a HDD Upgrade on the PS3, 6 Oct. 2009
First of all Amazon provided a competitive price and prompt delivery for this Hard Drive.
After reading a number sites regarding this Hard Drive upgrade for the PS3 and watching nurmerous video's on Youtube, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my 40gb HD on my PS3.
I only wanted to perform one upgrade so I decided on the Seagate 500gb Momentus HD.
The whole process was easy, firstly back up all your saved data via the System settings, use a portable HD formatted to FAT32 ! Use Swissknife V3 to format to FAT32.
The physical change of the HD was simple, pop the cover, undo the blue screw, slide to the right and remove. I read alot that the 4 screws that secure the HD in the caddy were really tight and difficult. I didn't have this problem, just make sure you use the correct size philips screw driver ie a smaller one. I re-fitted the new HD and Bingo ! The PS3 recognised I had changed my HD, it asked me to format it, which I did, the system restarted and I had a whopping 465gb ( remember you loose some storage space as per the norm). In fact the longest task was reloading your downloaded games via the Playstation Store. Remember all your settings ie wireless, Playstation store login etc are stored on the flash drive and not the HD, so they are stored in a different location.
The pS3 uses Seagate OEM's so this is why I went for this Drive, it works perfectly. Loads a spare space now, Simple and Easy !!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2010 8:13 AM GMT