Profile for Eliza in Chingford > Reviews

Avatar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Why should I buy anywhere else? No option,, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Avatar [DVD] (DVD)
The efficiency and speed of everything, especially the next day delivery is fantastic. I watched the film on the day it arrived, so that was an extra top rating in my book

REL491 Finger Buddies White Standard box of 10.
REL491 Finger Buddies White Standard box of 10.
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars STANDARD BOX OF 10 WHITE FINGER BUDDIES - BRILLIANT, 11 Feb. 2014
I had searched for these in shops and on line and then I found these. Just what I wanted, very satisfied.

WMA 12 PAIRS 100% COTTON WHITE MOISTURISING LINING GLOVE health music canvas work
Offered by Tinxs

1.0 out of 5 stars COTTON WHICH MOISTURISING LINING GLOVES, 11 Feb. 2014
I returned these as the hem stitching was terrible and there were also marks that looked like 'blood'. Hope no-one was injured during the machining.

Lonely Billionaire
Lonely Billionaire

5.0 out of 5 stars What a story!!!!!!!!!, 29 Mar. 2013
Brilliant storyline, brilliant characters and fantastic writing. Description writing puts the reader in a kitchen with coffee on the stove and breakfasts being cooked - how clever is that?!

Cradle and All
Cradle and All
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars This has to be in my Top 3 ever read, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cradle and All (Paperback)
Suspense right to the last page, even the last sentence! This is definitely a 'few and far between' comment. Would recommend it to everyone.

Begin Again: Short stories from the heart
Begin Again: Short stories from the heart

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like short stories, you'll like this, 29 Mar. 2013
I've always liked short stories and this is now one of my favourite selections. Short bus journeys are even shorter when you can be immersed in this wonderland.

Some Turns of Thought in Modern Philosophy Five Essays
Some Turns of Thought in Modern Philosophy Five Essays

3.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL, 29 Mar. 2013
Bus or train best place to read, I felt that I was in a world of my own. It takes a lot of concentration.

Doctor Who: Series 1 - 4 Collection [DVD]
Doctor Who: Series 1 - 4 Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Eccleston

5.0 out of 5 stars THE DOCTOR GETS BETTER AND BETTER, 16 July 2012
This 4-series box set is absolutely magical. I've nearly finished series 3 and on one occasion watched one complete series. It's definitely infectious, compulsive and any other "magical" adjective that has ever existed. I love it! I felt that the first series with Christopher Eccleston could not be bettered and was reticent of watching the second with David Tennant, however once into it I realised how brilliant he is. I had the same feeling about going from David to Matt Smith but my admiration for all three actors has merged into "I LOVE THE DOCTOR". Can't wait for the next series. Needless to say, Torchwood is also one of my favourites. I guess The Doctor and Captain Jack will have to fight it out, no doubt it will be an even match. I am in awe of the writers with such imagination. LOVE IT! I must admit that Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch will need to be the referee to see fair play, and step in to replace when necessary.

Torchwood - Children of Earth (Series 3) [DVD]
Torchwood - Children of Earth (Series 3) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Barrowman

5.0 out of 5 stars Torchwood - Children of Earth, 9 Dec. 2011
Being a lover of science fiction and indeed a Torchwood addict, this was a "must have" and with it available to show friends and family on tap is brilliant. If like me you love the sky, moon and stars and are hooked on the "alien" possibility, this certainly takes you to another plant. Being a John Barrowman fan helps, he is brilliant! Enjoy!