Profile for hubbinator > Reviews

Touch Up Paint PEUGEOT KQ RED LUCIFER
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 7 May 2014
As long as you shake well the finish is excellent and indistinguishable from the original paint. I used it on my Harley Chop which is painted in this colour and was delighted.

Here It Is! The Route 66 Map Series
Here It Is! The Route 66 Map Series
by Jim Ross; Jerry McClanahan
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed., 7 May 2014
Invaluable for planning your trip on '66 if you are taking a couple of weeks to do it but too much detail for a short trip taking it just part of it.

Halcyon MK49 Black Leather Classic Motorcycle Goggles/Classic Flying Goggles
Halcyon MK49 Black Leather Classic Motorcycle Goggles/Classic Flying Goggles
Offered by HDM products
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like 1965!, 7 May 2014
Tremendous value and quality, go for the leather face mask like I did it is well worth the extra. Completely authentic the normaly just sit on my helmet for appearance but if it gets too dark for shades they work brilliantly too, even better, British made!!

The President's Vampire
The President's Vampire
Price: 6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 May 2014
I bought this after a Sunday Times review and never even read more than a third of it. Usually i read right to the end to see if a book that I do not like gets better, not this!

On the Road (Penguin Modern Classics)
On the Road (Penguin Modern Classics)
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 May 2014
After years of wanting to read this I finally bought it. It is massively over hyped, OK for a few chapters then it just goes rambling on. I eventually gave up on it, something that I never do with a book.

R&G Heated Motorcycle Grips
R&G Heated Motorcycle Grips
Offered by DAYTONA MOTORCYCLES
Price: 32.56

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I do without them., 7 May 2014
This review is from: R&G Heated Motorcycle Grips
Suffering from Rainauds I finally gave up on even the very best winter gloves and bought these. Amazing! On setting 1 they are nice and warm on a Spring day and on full heat could probably cook your hands. Easy to fit, great display and simple switching even with winter gloves.

Acerbis Dual Road Street Motorbike Handguards
Acerbis Dual Road Street Motorbike Handguards
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd
Price: 72.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2014
I really suffer with cold hands on the bike and these help keep the wind off. They are very high quality and look great, they do not spoil the looks of my Aprilia Shiver and look expensive. Fitting was easy but I had to buy some bar ends as my bike's handlebars were non standard.

Almost Famous [Extended Edition] [Blu-ray] [2000] [2008] [Region Free]
Almost Famous [Extended Edition] [Blu-ray] [2000] [2008] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Billy Crudup
Offered by Not2day Media
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite film, 7 May 2014
If you like a great story well acted with great '70's rock music and a real feel for the period you must see this film. I have watched it over and over and it always makes me smile, laugh and feel a bit sad too. Fabulous!

Safe & Sound Push-Button 7 Day Pill Box
Safe & Sound Push-Button 7 Day Pill Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2014
I have had other pill boxes and the all suffer from the lids breaking but not these. very good quality and easy to use even with Parkinson's. Thoroughly recommended.

Car Windscreen Suction Mount Holder for TomTom Go Live 825 820 800 GPS Sat Nav
Car Windscreen Suction Mount Holder for TomTom Go Live 825 820 800 GPS Sat Nav
Offered by Digital Accessories Ltd
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 May 2014
This mount is very difficult to secure to the windscreen and unless your unit is resting on the dash the unit just flops about, pretty useless really.

Page: 1 | 2