Profile for Mr John > Reviews

Content by Mr John

Mr John

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this jumper, 20 Jan 2014
I bought him 2 more in blue and yellow and green and red. He loves those too - they keep him snug and warm.

Los Pollos Hermanos T-Shirt Breaking Bad (Large, Grey)
Los Pollos Hermanos T-Shirt Breaking Bad (Large, Grey)
Offered by SubWorksLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars My Uncle liked this bithday gift, 20 Jan 2014
A must for fans of Breaking Bad. Will have to get a Vamanos Pest and A1A Car Wash one too.

Air Forces N3B N-3B Snorkel Parka Mens Jacket Black
Air Forces N3B N-3B Snorkel Parka Mens Jacket Black
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Warm, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mil-Tec N3B Flight Jacket Black
I used to have one of these when I was a kid. I'd forgotten just how good they are for keeping you warm and dry in the Winter weather. It's well made - I think it's better without an orange lining too.

Micro USB Data Sync PC USB Sync Transfer & Charge Cable For WHSmith Kobo Touch, Glo, Mini
Offered by iBox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Came in very useful, 20 Jan 2014
I lost the original lead for my wife's Kobo - Ooops. This lead is longer and did the job just fine.

HP BD335E External 12x Blu-Ray Disc Re-Writer
HP BD335E External 12x Blu-Ray Disc Re-Writer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, 20 Jan 2014
I can use this with my laptop or my multimedia PC - I've had mixed results so far but this is more due to the software I have been using. The writer has done it's job well and I am pleased with the discs that have been successful..

50 x Pidata AAA-CMC Blu-ray Disc (HTL with Dark Inorganic Dye) - 50 x BLU RAY RECORDABLE DISC DISK BD-R - 25GB 4x - white - ink jet printable surface, printable inner hub - storage media; -EAN/UPC 806473381017
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 20 Jan 2014
Would prefer the non-printable face on the discs but you just can't seem to get them - this is a minor gripe. The discs have all burned successfully and I am pleased with the results.

Alien Anthology [Blu-ray] [1979] [6 Disc Set]
Alien Anthology [Blu-ray] [1979] [6 Disc Set]
Dvd ~ Sigourney Weaver
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 5 Jan 2012
This box set includes both theatrical versions and special/extended versions of the films. Alien and Aliens are both classics. Sadly Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection are disappointing in comparison. Looking forward to Ridley Scott's forthcoming prequel "Prometheus".