Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Uni-posca PC-1M Paint Marker Pen - Extra Fine Point - Set of 12
Uni-posca PC-1M Paint Marker Pen - Extra Fine Point - Set of 12
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for welly painting!, 18 Sep 2014
Well packaged, arrived in perfect condition. Took about 2 and a half weeks to arrive but this was advised at point of ordering and was as expected as were shipped from Japan. Bought to decorate wellies with and having done a small test patch look like they will work really well for that purpose. Nice fine nibs, so perfect for small detail work. Very happy with my purchase.

Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London
Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London

3.0 out of 5 stars no buses!, 10 Sep 2014
Bought this for my son solely because he saw the bus on the front and had a thing about them at the time - there are no buses in the book at all! Story is OK but once the lack of buses was established he has not asked to read it again!

Gelert Ottawa 4 Tent CL33[Green]
Gelert Ottawa 4 Tent CL33[Green]

5.0 out of 5 stars very roomy, 10 Sep 2014
Very roomy for 2 adults and a toddler. Love that I can stand with my arms reached over my head and only just touch the roof at the tallest point (I am 5'7) no claustrophobic waking up with a steeply sloping tent wall over your face!
Easy to pitch so long as you have general common sense, but does need 2 people so someone can support from inside as it is so tall. Reviews I read before buying said OK size for a weekend but having spent a weekend in ours I would be happy in it for a week!

UPVC Window Restrictor Hook. Child Lock Restrictor Safety Catch
UPVC Window Restrictor Hook. Child Lock Restrictor Safety Catch
Offered by Home Secure

4.0 out of 5 stars no instructions and needed some adjustments, 10 Sep 2014
No instructions but a search of YouTube gave me the info I needed. I did have to make adjustments to tailor the fit - I made some little plinths to go under the bits that screw into the frame as the latch didn't meet properly initially and at one point the window was stuck shut! Also would recommend using an electric screwdriver if possible as getting the screws into PVC frames is hard work! Especially if you need to make adjustments and put them on and off a few times. Once fitted works a treat

Uriwell Childrens - Happy-Pee
Uriwell Childrens - Happy-Pee
Offered by 'Equipped 4 Life' Equ4L

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for emergencies and public toilets when little ones aren't ..., 10 Sep 2014
Brilliant for emergencies and public toilets when little ones aren't confident on a big seat and you don't want them holding on to the seat edge. Have used ours in the car, supermarket (in the loo I might add, not mid aisle!) And generally out and about.

Mudrocks Childrens/Kids Wellingtons/Wellies Plain PVC, Sizes From 5-13-1-2, Blue UK: 9, EUR: 28
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars very shiny!, 10 Sep 2014
These boots are a lovely shade of bright blue and are very shiny! My 3 year old loves them. Fit nicely - ordered a size larger than he measures for shoes to allow for thick welly socks.

Toys Pure Wooden Domino Rally
Toys Pure Wooden Domino Rally

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant domino rally - not for little ones though!, 3 Sep 2014
brilliant for older children or adults - too fiddly for little ones. I got these for my 2.5 year old to give to his dad for his birthday - perfect, until the 2.5 year old decided he simply had to 'help', cue lots of frustrated "NO DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING" shouting!
The pieces are all very accurately cut and have a very smooth finish. The cotton bag is a brilliant idea by the manufacturer.

Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple
Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars plenty of room, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
I bought this bag as swimming bag for myself and my toddler - plenty of room for ALL of our stuff including inflated armbands! It can take a bit of squashing to wedge into leisure centre lockers but has withstood about a years worth of weekly squashing!
The waterproof boot pocket is perfect for wet swimwear - just make sure you pull the pocket out to dry after use.
It's excellent as a overnight / weekend bag as well

Early Moments White Boy Doll
Early Moments White Boy Doll
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves it!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
bought for my 2 year old son following remarks made by older relatives over his soft bodied doll and the inappropriateness of boys playing with dolls! He loves his 'baby' and I have had to buy him a little pushchair to push him around in!

Aladdin Aveo 31374 Drinks Flask 0.6 L Coral
Aladdin Aveo 31374 Drinks Flask 0.6 L Coral

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Jan 2014
I wanted one of these for ages -so bought in a bid to drink more water during the day at work- really nice colour and have had lots of compliments about it. The spout took a little bit of getting used to as it's not a sports style one so is awkward if you cover the whole spout with your mouth - saying that my toddler doesn't seem to have struggled when they got hold of it!

Page: 1 | 2