Profile for Sazza > Reviews

Sazza

Catit Design Natural Banana Leaf Cat Hangout/ Furniture with 2 Platform Areas
Catit Design Natural Banana Leaf Cat Hangout/ Furniture with 2 Platform Areas
Offered by WUNDAPETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat furniture that doesn't actually look like cat furniture! - Has some flaws though, 16 Jan. 2014
So after having something in my hall for a while, my cats LOVED perching themselves on it and watching everyone go by, stopping them when demanding for attention, that thing had to be moved though and I instantly wanted something to replace it. I saw this in the lightning deal and thought it was brilliant. It doesn't actually look like cat furniture, well the ball underneath gives it away, but other than that, it looks like a 'whatnot' so I've been told.

Item arrived in it's actual original box, no additional boxes/packaging as some other reviews have pointed out. However, putting it together is a pain, not a one person job, although after struggling for quite a while, I did manage to do it on my own. The holes in the platforms compared to the framework to place the screws, are COMPLETELY out, I ended up with a drill to force new holes in to the platform.

Once assembled, you're grateful! So where my cats! they loved sniffing it and an obsession with the ball commenced, however, this wore off after about 72 hours.

The construction of this furniture is acceptable, but it does feel wobbly, the cat's in their mad moments, have knocked it over a few times.

I wouldn't pay the full price for it, I paid around £40ish and find this price acceptable, but wouldn't pay a penny more. It's good, looks nice - again doesn't actually look like cat furniture, my cat's love it, one of them even manages to curl up on the top platform and fall asleep! But I'm very happy with it, would recommend it to other people as long as they are aware of the slight design flaws. If it wasn't for these I would have given it 5/5 rather than 4/5