Profile for ibp777 > Reviews

Elementary - Season 1 [DVD]
Elementary - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonny Lee Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb interpretation of Holmes & Watson, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Elementary - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I love this series and each episode is fascinating, well written, imaginative and well acted. The only downside is having to wait so long for the second season, which I already have on pre-order with Amazon.com but no idea when it will be released which is VERY frustrating! I just know that when it is - I want it!

Once in a Blue Moon
Once in a Blue Moon
by Simon R. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Once I picked it up..., 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Once in a Blue Moon (Paperback)
I'm a big fan of Simon R Green and this book lived up to his standards - I started reading it and, hackneyed though it is to say it, I couldn't stop until I finished in the small hours of the morning! Now waiting for the next one....

Paleoworld - The Complete Season Two - Land of the Dinosaurs - Discovery Channel (4 Disc) [DVD]
Offered by The Canny Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 18 Mar. 2014
This is very outdated now - the narrative is poor and compared to, for instance, 'Dinosaur Planet' or any of the 'Walking with...' series this just cannot compare.

Premium Quality Mens Multi Pocket Vest Waistcoat Jacket Top For Fishing Hunting Hiking Safari Gilet Waistcoat In 4 Colours Size M to 3XL (XX - Large, Beige)
Offered by Truefaceuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Mar. 2014
Perfect for the summer - light weight and cool and provides all the pockets I need when I just want to wear a shirt. I'm going to buy the same thing in black as well. Very good quality.

Tyre Inflation Valve Connectors - Clip-on - Euro Style
Tyre Inflation Valve Connectors - Clip-on - Euro Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought an inflator that runs off my car cigarette lighter - German, so I expected it to be good - but the adaptor that was supposed to fit on the tyre valve was useless and didn't work. Buying this meant that I didn't need to return the pump.

Eli Stone: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Eli Stone: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Mar. 2014
Pity it is the last season - it should have run on for another 10 or more like NCIS. Totally captivating.

Eli Stone: Complete Second Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Eli Stone: Complete Second Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and imaginative!, 18 Mar. 2014
Superb - totally captivating and I immediately bought the second season (also the last,sadly) which was just as good.Recommended.
blah blah blah - is that enough words now?

Perception - Season 1 [DVD]
Perception - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric McCormack

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling and imaginative!, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Perception - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I bought 'Elementary' season 1 and thought I'd try this - very pleased I did as it is superb. Such a shame I now have to wait so long before I can buy the second season!

Riddick [Blu-ray]
Riddick [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film!, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Riddick [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I've seen the other 'Riddick' films and loved them as I'm a fan of Vin Diesel and this character that he has worked hard on to make believable. Non stop action from beginning to end and I enjoyed how he forged the relationship with the alien 'dog' and the partnership between them and I approved greatly of how he avenged the dog's death at the hands of one of the 'mercenaries' who are after him. I hope that he goes on to make another 'Riddick' film

Blitz [DVD]
Blitz [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A great action film, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Blitz [DVD] (DVD)
This is gritty and fast paced and the action maintains momentum just as you would expect from a Jason Statham film and all the actors make their characters believable. Best of all, it portrays what life is really like in many parts of the UK today and how the liberal establishment and media tend to treat 'antisocial elements' - or scumbags as they're called in the USA. The great thing about this film is that the 'fairytale ending' where the chief 'antisocial character' (Blitz) gets what he deserves rather than the leniency he would receive in reality.

Page: 1 | 2