Profile for Sharron > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Activity Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs suction cups!!, 29 Feb. 2016
Useless. Was quite cross because I bought this purely on the reviews. It needs suckers on the bottom to hold it in the floor. My 6 month old pup would just tip it up and throw it around til he got the treats out. Even now at 10 months he loses patience and just tips it up. Wasted my money I feel.

4Pics 1Word- What's the Movie Init
4Pics 1Word- What's the Movie Init

4.0 out of 5 stars brain teaser, 26 Nov. 2013
Very enjoyable if a little frustrating. Really tests your film knowledge as they arent all easy. Also reminds you of films i must watch again

Catherine Lansfield Oriental Trail King Size Quiltset, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Oriental Trail King Size Quiltset, Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 12 Aug. 2013
Lovely bedding has really lifted my room. Good quality and delivered fast. Thinking of buying a second set i like it so much

Staedtler Triplus Colour 323 SB10 Fibre-Tip Pen Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun. 2013
Bought for my daughter for school project. Loves them and no wants a bigger pack. seem to last well too

The Great Outdoors [DVD]
The Great Outdoors [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Aykroyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Great Outdoors [DVD] (DVD)
Timeless film introduced to my kids on one of our retro evenings. They thoroughly enjoyed it even without all the special effects of modern films. John Candy is a firm favourite in our house.

Legally Blonde 2 [DVD]
Legally Blonde 2 [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first film, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Legally Blonde 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Nevertheless it was pleasant viewing and didn't tax the brain matter too much. My 13 year old enjoyed it immensely

In the Garden of Thoughts
In the Garden of Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars Picks you up, 15 Jun. 2013
Absolutely brilliant, thought provoking and just what you need to pull you up by the bootstraps and get on with life. Has helped me through a very difficult period in my life and i still use it whenever i feel in need of a bit of a pick me up.

I'm not drunk, just avoiding potholes funny joke decal sticker WHITE
I'm not drunk, just avoiding potholes funny joke decal sticker WHITE
Offered by Vinylworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 15 Jun. 2013
Wasn't too sure having never used this kind of product before if i could do it successfully but it was very easy to do and looks great. Has caused a few smiles and produced some new customers for Vinylworld :)

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this purely on other peoples reviews and it didn't disapoint. Laugh out loud funny in places, the stories of each character knit together well.

Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillow
Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillow
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage saver!!, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillow
Was a little sceptical as i have bought my husband other pillows to help with a long term back conditions and they have made no difference to his comfort and sleep. However from night one of this pillow he has sleptt like a baby for the first time in about 20 years. Really supports just where needed. Means no more sleepless for me either as he doesn't disturb me getting up all night! A definite winner and marriage saver!

Page: 1 | 2