Profile for griff > Reviews

Mains Adapter - 13 Amp Plug to Caravan Mains Socket
Mains Adapter - 13 Amp Plug to Caravan Mains Socket
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor 13 amp socket only, 11 Nov. 2015
Ideal for on indoor 13 amp plug socket use, but not for an outdoor 13 amp plug socket as the item is not fully waterproof.

Fladen Cantilever 2 Tray Box, Small
Fladen Cantilever 2 Tray Box, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, but photo gives wrong impression, 16 Feb. 2015
The box is an ideal size for what I wanted it for. The box is well made and when opened the lid can be lifted right open so that there is easy access to both trays.

I have only given 3 stars as the photograph of the box is misleading in that it gives the impression that the top tray is divided into three, but it isn`t. It is the image of the second tray partitions reflecting through.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good picture and sound, 11 April 2013
I wanted a webcam with microphone to use with Skype so that I could keep in touch with my daughter in Australia.

I looked at many, but after reading the reviews on the TeckNet@ CO16 USB webcam I decided to order one. I am glad I did.

The picture is good quality as is the sound......no cluttering with the need for a separate microphone sat on your desk/table.

The Webcam is very easy to set up and doesn`t look out of place sat on top of my monitor. You can also have it sat on the desk.

The LED lights are a good idea because if it a little dark switch then on and the person at the other end gets a good picture of you.

I would recommend this webcam.

HandiWorld HandiHoldall Roof Box - Black
HandiWorld HandiHoldall Roof Box - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roof box, 29 Jan. 2013
This is a great soft roof box at a good price. I keep it in the boot so it is handy if I need to use it.

I got it for when we go away in our trailer tent to reduce the amount of stuff in the car boot. With it being a soft roof box we can secure it on top of the trailer tent without it causing any damage to the trailer cover. It means we have extra storage space and don`t have to worry about 2m high barriers.

Pack of 3 White Felt Picks (ukulele banjo etc)
Pack of 3 White Felt Picks (ukulele banjo etc)

3.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, 29 Jan. 2013
I purchased these felt picks as I thought they would help me playing my ukulele, but I personally find then too chunky and rigid, which I believe they are supposed to be.

In my opinion you are better off playing without them.

Master Class Easy Grip 15cm Multi-Purpose Scissors
Master Class Easy Grip 15cm Multi-Purpose Scissors
Offered by priceless tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 29 Jan. 2013
Not a lot you can say about a pair of scissors other than they are of good quality and sharp.

Synthetic Leather Case + USB Keyboard for 7 inch ePad aPad tablet PC
Synthetic Leather Case + USB Keyboard for 7 inch ePad aPad tablet PC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 29 Jan. 2013
This case keeps my 7" android tablet secure and safe. I have heard others say it slips out either side, but have to say mine is kept in place as the upper clip is spring loaded.

It makes the tablet very functional and it looks like a small laptop.

Only given 4 stars because the only downside is that there is no "£" sign, but not a big issue.

METAL CLIPPER LIGHTER
METAL CLIPPER LIGHTER
Offered by Bargain-Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: METAL CLIPPER LIGHTER (Misc.)
This is a smart looking Clipper lighter. It has a nice feel to it and far better than the plastic ones you can get.

I had to contact the seller as the item hadn`t arrived. I was contacted promptly and a replacement delivered very fast.

Good seller that can be relied upon to ensure you get what you ordered. Would definitely recommend.

Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Tool
Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Tool
Offered by NowView

2.0 out of 5 stars No fly lead, 6 Sept. 2012
The sat finder does not come with a fly lead, although the reviews indicate it does, but apparently that is only when an offer is on. The description should clearly state "No fly lead".

Personally I see little point in a satellite meter finder that does not include a vital piece of kit. You have to try and find a seller for the fly lead, which makes the price paid for just a meter quite expensive IMHO.

The item takes a very long time from date of posting to actually arriving at your front door......10 days.

Sunncamp AB3005 Delux Double Flocked Sofa - Orange
Sunncamp AB3005 Delux Double Flocked Sofa - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, 25 Aug. 2012
Tired different inflatable sofas for when we go camping in our trailer tent. They have all been either slippery, you stick to it and deflate quickly. Thought we would try the Sunncamp deluxe double inflatable sofa and we made the right choice. It is comfy to sit on and has a flocked surface so you don`t slip off it or stick to it. It is a good seating height, which makes it easy to get off it. The colour looks red in the picture, but is more of an orangey brown, which looks a nice and warm colour in our opinion. Overall very pleased and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3