Profile for Emma Mauriaud > Reviews

Emma Mauriaud

STAR WARS MINIFIGURES Set of 8
STAR WARS MINIFIGURES Set of 8

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Dec. 2015
Beware: those are not Lego figures.

The Wake: Man Booker Prize 2014 Longlist Edition
The Wake: Man Booker Prize 2014 Longlist Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars What in earth?! Shame I didn't open this ..., 27 July 2014
What in earth?! Shame I didn't open this books before or I would have returned it. It's impossible to read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 9:26 AM BST

Room on the Broom: Games
Room on the Broom: Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible waste of money, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Room on the Broom: Games (App)
The only point to this app is to make money for julia Donaldson. Terrible waste of money.

It Wasn't Me: The Hueys, Book 2
It Wasn't Me: The Hueys, Book 2
Offered by Audible Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Nov. 2013
We love Oliver Jeffers books. We were given the New Jumper and really enjoyed it, but this was a complete disappointment. The pictures are lovely, as always, but there is very little story. Pretty pointless.

How to Catch a Star
How to Catch a Star

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition is poor, 3 Nov. 2013
Kindle edition is very poor. The images don't line up or are distorted. I was very disappointed and returned it.

The Host
The Host

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday read, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The Host (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for a quick and gripping read, not too taxing. This book fitted the bill perfectly. It is decently written - just what you would expect of a good throw away holiday book.

A Fine Balance
A Fine Balance

5.0 out of 5 stars A lesson in optimism, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Fine Balance (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I ever read. Beautifully written, it will suck you in from the first few pages and the characters will keep on surprising you throughout. I had heard it described as incredibly sad but found a lot of hope in this story. If you liked Shataram's Prabu, you will love A Fine Balance's Om and Avinash.

Jamie Oliver DO250D34 750 Watts Food Processor, 2 Litre, With Blender
Jamie Oliver DO250D34 750 Watts Food Processor, 2 Litre, With Blender

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - blender difficult to use, 21 Nov. 2011
I purchased this item 5 weeks ago. From the start, fixing the blender cup on the base was difficult. The fittings have now broken, making the whole product impossible to use. I hasten to add that I have not in any way been heavy handed! This is hugely disappointing and inconvenient as I use this very regularly to prepare my baby's food. What a waste of money...I will now go to John Lewis a purchase a higher quality, more expensive item and suggest you save yourself time and grief and do the same.