Profile for texy > Reviews

texy (dundee)

Silence
Silence

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me silent !!, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Thought it sounded like an interesting topic and it was. Kept me reading until it was finished.

12ft Replacement Netting For Trampoline Enclosure
12ft Replacement Netting For Trampoline Enclosure
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun 2013
Along with some new padding, the replacement netting has revitalised our trampoline and given it a new lease of life :)

Vortigern 12FT Trampoline Replacement Padding Surround in Blue - Fits Round T...
Offered by activeleisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun 2013
Along with new netting, this padding has revitalised our scabby looking trampoline and given it a new lease of life :)

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting at all...really interesting, a couple of lulls in the story but it still kept me reading till the end.

Police Costume - Child
Police Costume - Child

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 6 July 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Police Costume - Child
This cheap policeman's costume was just the job for my 6 year old son to wear to a 'Cops and Robbers' birthday party. We didn't expect it to last the day but he shoved it in his dressing up box and has worn it since.

Girls World Bead Styling Head
Girls World Bead Styling Head
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl's World - for mum too!, 1 Feb 2009
I bought a girl's world my daughter's Christmas and i love it as much as she does!