Profile for Mama Anyi > Reviews

Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-GY Grey 7 UK, 40 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-GY Grey 7 UK, 40 EU
Price: 16.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size up of half-sized, 29 May 2014
It's better to go a size up than a size down. I'm a 7...7.5 in some shoes. Just received the 8 and feel like Cinderella because they feel just right!

Havaianas B Brazil Logo Navy Blue/Yellow Formal Sandal 4119727 Size 8/9 UK (27-28 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly. Looks stylish., 25 Mar 2014
Perfect fit! These flip flops are well-made as is to be expected of the brand. They are stylish and lightweight and strap is an added bonus for kids still learning to walk in this type of footwear. Very pleased with my purchase. Will buy again.

Happiness, Like Water: and Other Stories
Happiness, Like Water: and Other Stories
Price: 6.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 28 Feb 2014
It was okay but nothing that really set me or my imagination on fire. A few sententences that I thought stood out at the time (2 weeks ago) but cannot even remember now, so did they really?

It was just okay.

Watercolor Flowers Journal (Diary, Notebook)
Watercolor Flowers Journal (Diary, Notebook)
by Peter Pauper Press
Price: 5.98

4.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, 26 Jan 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend and nearly kept it for myself. I am in love with Peter Pauper Press products (yeah, I see it too!).

Babies Kids Toddlers Boys Girls Winter Hooded Neck Warmer Snood Scarf Red Blue - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could find this for adults!, 26 Jan 2014
The colour pops and I really envy my son when he's out in the cold. He is well protected, head and neck. It's wonderful and you can't lose it because all you need to do when you enter a warmer space is slide it back like a hoodie. Haven't washed it yet so can't tell you how it will do.

Cooks Professional Black Multi Blender 3 Cup Set - 230 Watts.
Cooks Professional Black Multi Blender 3 Cup Set - 230 Watts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this on a Groupon deal. After a few weeks the button started sticking. You'd have to smack it to get it to go or stop. A little while later (a few months in, not up to a year even!) it stopped working completely and is taking up space which just makes me mad. All those cups? Useless. One doesn't need that many, surely. You have a better chance of making soup in your mouth and masticating veggies with your teeth than with this. AVOID.

Hippychick Tencel Fitted Mattress Protector Cot-Bed 70x140cm
Hippychick Tencel Fitted Mattress Protector Cot-Bed 70x140cm
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and waterproof, 7 Oct 2013
This has just been put to the test in our household. Our potty-training toddler did a wee early this morning which woke him up but the mattress below was as dry as ever! Also even though it has a waterproof quality it is soft and does not rustle about in the night when he lies on it due to the fabric top. Buying another one as I type.

Extra Lemon Square Dessert Delights Chewing Gum American Candy x1 Pack
Extra Lemon Square Dessert Delights Chewing Gum American Candy x1 Pack
Offered by Dolci Di Lechlade
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS THING IS NASTY!, 30 Sep 2013
If I was a lemon-based dessert, in particular a lemon square, I would sue.

First off, the taste dissipates in seconds. One moment you're still tying to decide what it tastes like, the next moment NO TASTE.

Secondly, out of this tastelessness comes the most vile, chemically-sweet taste that makes you want to throw up. I threw mine in the bin in the space of a minute and a half. And I do not regret it.

What I do regret was the money I spent buying it. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.

Metal Kaleidoscope
Metal Kaleidoscope
Offered by Kelly Toys
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and bash-proof, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Metal Kaleidoscope (Toy)
I wonder if I bought this kaleidoscope for my 2 1/2 year old or for me? I love the patterns and colours which give me something to look at for a few minutes while I recharge (not TV or Pinterest). He loves that it rattles so we both love it.

Mr. Quiet (Mr. Men Classic Library)
Mr. Quiet (Mr. Men Classic Library)
by Roger Hargreaves
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars This might be my favourite one!, 12 Sep 2013
Poor Mr Quiet!

My son just loves it when I do his voice and so do I. He is such a little charming fellow that you cannot help but applaud when everything works out for him the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6