Profile for Karly235 > Reviews

Karly235

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ronhill Women's Team Vest - Flo Yell/Black, 8 UK
Ronhill Women's Team Vest - Flo Yell/Black, 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars When they say flo yellow they mean Neon highlighter yellow, 27 May 2013
The cut and fit are quite baggy but what put me off of this shirt is the colour as it was far too bright for my tastes. Would be good for cyclists in the summer, as it is very lightweight and nice material, but not for me. I sent it back.

Columbia Hot Thought Women's Jacket - Imperial, X-Small
Columbia Hot Thought Women's Jacket - Imperial, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest jacket I have bought, 27 May 2013
I got the beautiful light blue/purple colour which is very vibrant and perfect for picking you out of a crowd. The silver lining interior, meant to reflect warmth really works superbly. There is a great inner pocket that I use for I-pod and phone. Also, all the zippers have an extra rubber lining so no wind creeps in through the zipper on those particularly blistery days. It is a very flattering cut. The hood tucks in at the back. Overall, great purchase.

Puma Womens Advanced Short Sleeve White Shirt Small
Puma Womens Advanced Short Sleeve White Shirt Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Danger: SEE THROUGH, 27 May 2013
This shirt is not only very tight, but also see-through. Unless you're going for that look, are extremely fit, and have an awesome (sports) bra you are looking to show off, I don't think this is right for you. I was tempted by the low price, but ended up sending it back.

Stove Top Stainless Steel Espresso Moka Coffee Pot Maker Machine Percolator 6 Cup
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought from Amazon in ages, 27 May 2013
If you do not have a percolator and you like coffee this is the product for you. Its cheap, stainless steel, easy to clean, old-fashioned stove top and no crazy button pushing. I have a gas stove and it takes literally 2 minutes to brew.

Mueller Kinesiology Tape - Pink, 5cm x 5m
Mueller Kinesiology Tape - Pink, 5cm x 5m

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it truly works, or just my imagination, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Mueller Kinesiology Tape (Sports)
Seems to give me more stability and certainly gives me more confidence after my ankle injury. Lots of tutorials on how to apply this. Certainly a better deal than the very expensive KT tape though, although you do have to cut it yourself. I got it in pink (which is usually the cheapest). Sort of a vain side-note, but it looks really good on tanned skin, so you can look cute while being sort of injured.

Braun Oral-B Orthodontic Toothbrush - Colour May Vary
Braun Oral-B Orthodontic Toothbrush - Colour May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting whey protein, 27 May 2013
I got this on sale for about 10 quid, but usually I would suggest getting the promax version ('male version'), as you get double the amount for less than half the price. Also as this is 420g but they sell it in the same size box as the 900g, don't be surprised when the jar is half empty!

Cafédirect Fairtrade Machu Picchu Organic Roast & Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and strong, 27 May 2013
I did really enjoy this, and as pre-ground coffee goes. Not sure I'll be purchasing again, as I like variety and this is definitely not the 'one'.

Nike Unisex Ankle Sleeve Black Small
Nike Unisex Ankle Sleeve Black Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult to put on and not comfortable, 27 May 2013
I understand that this sleeve is meant to be tight, but it took me about 5 minutes to get myself into it and then another two to take it off. Also, while I had it on, it was quite uncomfortable as on of the seams was quite rough and gave me a blister. You can wear normal shoes though and it did give enough support. But I never could bring myself to use it again after the first use, so really I wish I had not gone to the trouble of buying it...

Aqua Sphere Unisex Kayenne Swimming Goggle - Aqua/Silver Frame/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Unisex Kayenne Swimming Goggle - Aqua/Silver Frame/Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars First goggles I own to not leak after a YEAR of use, easy to adjust, 4 Mar. 2013
Bought these last year (light blue colour) and they are amazing. Very comfortable, and finally a non-leaky pair of goggles. I have worn them in the sea many times before and the salt has made them slightly blurry as I was not good about rinsing them afterwards. However, they still do not leak!

Also big bonus: they are extremely easy to adjust due to a little latch you can push. For me this is so clever yet so few goggles have this!

Aqua Sphere Vista Clear Lens Goggle - Red/White
Aqua Sphere Vista Clear Lens Goggle - Red/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality as always from Aqua Spere, 4 Mar. 2013
Bought as a gift for a friend who hates the conventional swimming goggles as they leave marks around her eyes. She seems to like them. I've got the Kayenne and they are great too. Depends on your preference I guess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4