Profile for F1shcake > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lunar Womens Espadrille JLH609 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Lunar Womens Espadrille JLH609 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable sandals!, 8 Sep 2014
I've been wearing these all summer, and they are incredibly comfortable even when walking quite a long way. I highly recommend them.

San Francisco a La Carte
San Francisco a La Carte
by Junior League of San Francisco

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best cookery books ever!!, 13 Feb 2014
I've had this Cookery Book for 35 years and I still use it all the time......it is quite brilliant, and the recipes are SO GOOD! Definitely better than the follow up one, Encore. I'd recommend it to anyone.....beginner or accomplished cook. It's excellent ( and now covered in butter/oil/wine stains!!). Buy it!

Joseph Joseph 2-in-1 Measuring Jug - Green
Joseph Joseph 2-in-1 Measuring Jug - Green
Offered by Banrifish2

1.0 out of 5 stars Non!, 24 Jan 2014
Not brilliant....very difficult to wash up!! Wouldn't recommend it. I've only used it once....and now it's gone to the charity shop!

Vegetable Spiralizer
Vegetable Spiralizer
Offered by thejuicercompany

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful!, 24 Jan 2014
Great gadget....bit fiddley to use, but good once it's set up Been using it for courgette 'spaghetti' and it's really good. Definitely a worthy addition to the kitchen.

Olsen 11101453 Women's T-Shirt Steel Size 14
Olsen 11101453 Women's T-Shirt Steel Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 24 Jan 2014
Love this t-shirt.....it's very easy to wear, and washes well. Wish it came in more colours! I'd definitely recommend it.

Pepe Jeans Women's New Angel Ej Dark Taupe Ankle Boots PFS10683 7 UK
Pepe Jeans Women's New Angel Ej Dark Taupe Ankle Boots PFS10683 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the colour, but....., 9 Aug 2013
The sizing is quite big....I ordered my usual size, but I'd advise going a size smaller. Very attractive overall though.

Cure for Alcoholism
Cure for Alcoholism
by Roy, PhD Eskapa

5.0 out of 5 stars A new positive view....., 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cure for Alcoholism (Paperback)
It's very well written and expertly researched....a very refreshing and new approach to what has been a terrible battle and cause of despair for so many people for so long. I found it incredibly helpful, and, frankly, a life enhancing approach. I very much recommend it. The thought of never being able to have another drink again was too awful to contemplate, but this book shows how one can cut back, but still drink, without the usual cravings......I'd recommend it to everyone who is seeking help in this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 12:01 PM BST

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Jamie!!, 12 Jan 2013
Beautifully put together.....I wanted to make almost every recipe! Although they might take me more than 15 minutes, the combinations of ingredients make it all very tempting and delicious sounding.

Green Eyes Face - Small
Green Eyes Face - Small
Offered by New York Fashion Police

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing!, 12 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughter, in size small, but it is HUGE!! She will probably use it to sleep in.....but the cat face is very cute.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 10:51 AM BST

Grace: A Memoir
Grace: A Memoir
by Grace Coddington

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful biography., 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Grace: A Memoir (Hardcover)
I bought it for my daughter, and she LOVES it!! She says it's brilliantly well written, and very interesting for anyone interested in fashion and the magazine world.

Page: 1 | 2