Profile for Miriam Overitt > Reviews

Miriam Overitt

Red Magnetic Kitchen Timer
Red Magnetic Kitchen Timer

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and small, 1 Oct. 2013
I use it in the kitchen. It's easy to use, nice and small. Not the most beautiful timer in the world but does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars simply beautiful, 1 Oct. 2013
I love it for making cards. It's a nice weight and beautiful patterns and colours. It all fits together very well.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 1 Oct. 2013
Like these because I like this bin for it. We have the changing table in the dining room so it can get quite smelly in there. Now it does not any more!

Sumex 4410008 3-Layer Lateral Sun Shade with UV Protection 38 x 65 cm (2 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers the whole window, 1 Oct. 2013
Other shades never covered the whole window and there was always still some sun coming in little once face. This size is just perfect. Used it on a holiday and really think it is great and easy.

Childrens Wooden Medical Set / Doctors Set / Nurses Outfit / Dressing Up Outfit For Girls and Boys
Offered by The Prezzie Place

3.0 out of 5 stars Doctor set, 1 Oct. 2013
I like that it's wooden and not too many pieces, but the stethoscope is no good because it is just rope without wire and a heavy wooden block at the end which pulls the whole thing out of your ears. My 2.5 year old cant use it. So I tried to put some wire around so it will stay in place a bit better. The rest is fine!

Kampa - Airlock Junior Airbed, Blue, One Size
Kampa - Airlock Junior Airbed, Blue, One Size
Offered by Dales Distribution Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my daughter, 1 Oct. 2013
This product is great. My daughter (2.5 years) is such an active sleeper and falls off normal beds in the night. So when traveling and staying at other peoples houses we quickly blow this one up and she stays on the mattress the whole night. We love it and she does, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 24 Aug. 2013
beautiful paper for craft. love the colours and thickness. like the pattern. can highly recommend this product. also ordered the pastel ones!

Swordfish A4 Home-Office 230LR Laminator
Swordfish A4 Home-Office 230LR Laminator
Offered by NORMANS OFFICE

4.0 out of 5 stars laminator, 18 July 2013
it works well, no problems with it just a good, solid buy. using it for church purposes and had no complaints with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 18 July 2013
I really love the design of it and it is a good, solid scissors. I love it for my card making!

Cool Camping Kids
Cool Camping Kids
by Clover Stroud

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Kids (Paperback)
I love this book because it's so great that it shows you camp sites that are ideal for kids. It is so easy to read and well thought trough. We tested it straight away and were so amazed with the campsite. Cool book!