Profile for Miss Smith > Reviews

Content by Miss Smith

Miss Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Tartan Check Polar Fleece, Throw Blanket, Suitable for Chair or Bed, Machine Washable, 127cm x 152cm, Multi Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Tartan throw, 20 Jun. 2016
Love these throws I have bought a few for my lounge. The colour is really vivid and looks lovely with the theme. They wash well also.

JoBaz Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength Removes Darker Shades & Colour Build Up
Offered by At Home Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour remover, 20 Jun. 2016
I have used this a few times the first two times a couple of years ago lifted my hair to a lovely blonde colour. This time I used it on the same dark brown dyed hair and it only lifted it a shade or two. I suppose that's what the product is for really but I was just expecting more as it had given me the previous year. It didn't take it to my natural colour at all though which is mousey brown.

Still does the job, but if you're going for a really light end colour I wouldn't recommend.

Balvi - Ring holder Unicorn white ceramic
Balvi - Ring holder Unicorn white ceramic

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorns are real, 20 Jun. 2016
I was bought this as a house warming gift and I love it so much! Very well made and such a fab gift for any Unicorn lover :)

SODIAL(R) 5 in 1 Bathroom Decor Stong Vaccum Suction Wall Toothbrush Holder-White
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius invention, 20 Jun. 2016
Took a while to come but I love this, so much better than just having toothbrushes open to the grimey bathroom air.

Tip, I have another one in the shower to hold my razors in!

Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Dye - Natural Warm Auburn 5RW
Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Dye - Natural Warm Auburn 5RW

5.0 out of 5 stars Auburn locks, 20 Jun. 2016
Lovely hair dye I love this auburn colour been buying it for a while now. Doesn't go on well on dark hair though.

VO5 Plump it up Weightless Mousse, 200 ml
VO5 Plump it up Weightless Mousse, 200 ml
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Frizz be gone!, 20 Jun. 2016
Great moose for holding in curls and controlling frizz, would definitely recommend it. Seems to last a while also.

Animus Incense Tower / Wooden Cone & Stick Burner / Carved Wood Holder
Animus Incense Tower / Wooden Cone & Stick Burner / Carved Wood Holder
Offered by Shiva Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Incense stick burner, 20 Jun. 2016
I love this incense burner, it takes pride of place in my living room! Easy to use, I love the effect the smoke has when it comes pouring out the sides.

I just wish the ash didn't go everywhere when you open it but I guess that's the issue with upright burners. I just open it over a bin anyway no fuss.

Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Mousse 251 ml
Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Mousse 251 ml
Offered by TopHair&Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for holding curls, 20 Jun. 2016
I have naturally flat straight hair but I purchased this as I was at my wits end trying to find a product to hold curls as I have a lot of very long thick coarse hair. I can say it does a pretty good job and I love the feel of my hair afterwards! The scent is also an added bonus, very fresh and fruity.

Would recommend if you have thicker hair as I do, my friend with finer hair borrowed it and her hair just fell limp so I think it was too heavy for her.

Hair Colouring Brush and Bowl Set
Hair Colouring Brush and Bowl Set
Offered by ZHUOTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home hair dyers need!, 20 Jun. 2016
I use this every month when I dye my hair it is fab and great value would really recommend. You can fit 3 box hair dyes in it or two full professional 60ml tubes plus equivalent developer.

Easy to wash no stains or marks. Doesn't hold the nasty chemical smell of the dyes either. The brushes are great too they come in really handy especially for roots.

5 Tier Shoe Rack
5 Tier Shoe Rack
Offered by V_deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Study shoe rack!, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: 5 Tier Shoe Rack (Electronics)
Very sturdy shoe rack considering it's just poles. It takes the weight of all my partner and I's shoes plus the cat. Great value for money would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10