Profile for Katie > Reviews

Content by Katie

Katie

Handbook of Crochet Stitches: The Complete Illustrated reference to Over 200 Stitches
by Betty Barnden

5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful little book, 29 Dec. 2013
This is the second time I have brought this book due to losing the last one whilst moving. it is so handy and useful even for beginners. The patterns are easy to follow alongside the useful demonstrations at the beginning. Definitely buy if you are looking to get into the world of crochet!

Pot of Dreams - Our Wedding Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Pot of Dreams - Our Wedding Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely engagement present :), 29 Dec. 2013
I brought this for a friends engagement present and its beautiful. It arrived in good time and looks exactly like the picture. Safe to say my friend loved it and it was definitely worth the money :)

Jazooli Replacement Black LCD Screen and Digitizer For Apple iPhone 4 4G - Tools Included
Offered by Jazooli

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!, 29 Dec. 2013
I brought a replacement LCD screen for my fiancé after his screen had smashed and it has been nothing but trouble. I was sent the wrong screen altogether and when I had contacted them all they did was ask for pictures of the phone. I got a friend to look at it and they confirmed that I had been sent the wrong screen or that the screen was faulty. When I tried to contact them regarding a refund there was no reply funnily enough. THIS SELLER IS A WASTE OF TIME! If you are considering buying from this seller don't! They are rubbish!