Profile for Patrik Sahlsten > Reviews

Confessions on a Dance Floor
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best album ever, 21 Aug 2006
I have been a fan of Madonna since I was 17. This album is her best ever. Great songs and the lyrics are simple but clever. She sounds great as always and not a dull song on the whole album. I love the music and pictures in the booklet. Sadly the remixes where not so good but get the album and enjoy over an hour of the best songs since Ray of Light. You must get this Cd is that good trust me on this folks. Also worth saying is that there is a bonus track fightning spirit which is also good. But I think you must get the limited edition for that. I don't know how many times I have listen to this album but it's still so good.

Desperate Housewives: Season 1 [DVD]
Desperate Housewives: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teri Hatcher
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best show ever made, 21 Aug 2006
I love this show. At first didn't like that much but the more episodes that I saw the more I liked it. My favourites are Bree, Gabrielle and Edie. I love the dark humor, funny and clever plots and the well-written dialog. I just love the way they talk and all actors and actresses are amazing. These are people who know to act. This season box is filled extras, mostly pretty good too and all episodes. Every episode is a joy to watch and you will never know what will happen. Season 2 is almost as good but the first is still the best, but I can't wait to what happens next.

Alias Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)  [DVD]
Alias Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing show, 16 Aug 2006
I have been a fan of Alias for 5 years now and still love it. Sadly season 5 was the last one but then again you can buy this wonderful box set with the first 4 seasons in it. Each season is great and Jennifer Garner is an amazing actress. The storylines are sometimes silly and quit unrealstic. But still so much better then almost anything on TV. I'm very happy that you can now buy all 4 seasons in one big and very beautiful box set with all the great episodes and lots of extras. Each season has many extras and very funny bloopers. I must say that even if Alias is no more, you must buy this now and enjoy many hours of Alias.

The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season [DVD]
The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beatrice Arthur
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show Ever Made!!, 14 Aug 2006
Season 3 is still my favourite season of this wondeful show. But season 1 is where it started of course. There is some very funny episodes and Rose is so cute like always. She have always been my favorite of them. When they go to bowl is my favourite episode ever. I have watched many times, and still so funny and Rose and Sophia has the same clothes like Blanche has. Sadly there is no extras like season 2 and 3. I really hope that future DVDs will have that and lots of it. But the show is still so funny and clever like when I saw it as a kid.

War Of The Worlds (2 Disc Special Edition) [2005] [DVD]
War Of The Worlds (2 Disc Special Edition) [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 Aug 2006
I didn't like it at all when I saw it the first but bought the DVD anyway. Now I have seen it at least 12 times and love it. The special effects are amazing and the plot is great. Tom Cruise is amazing in this movie. It slows down after about 1 hour but that is good because you otherwise will get tired with non-stop action for 2 hours. It also have some funny moments and the quailty of effects, music and editing is just perfect. What I love the most about movie is that it's not like those ultra high budget movies when you know what gonna happen and always have happy endings and 99% effects. Yes the ending is kinda happy but not like that. I'm so glad I bought it because there is hope in movie making after all. I'm not english so please forgive me for my bad english grammar, I try my best to write as good as possible.

The Golden Girls - Season 3 - Complete [DVD]
The Golden Girls - Season 3 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beatrice Arthur
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best So Far, 10 Aug 2006
I must say that I didn't think season 2 was so good but this season is so much better. The jokes are clever, funnier and the storylines is much better written. I wish that I could get season 4 and 5 but I have not seen any region 2 dvds so I have to wait and see. I also like the colour of the box but there is no extras just like the other season dvds. I would be so fun with some interviews and bloopers. But maybe there will be in the future dvds, who knows?

My favourite character has always been Rose and I have never liked Blanche so much because she is so selfish and vain. The other characters are pretty funny too but not like Rose. I also love that the problems are real and realistic and things happens in the show just like it would in real life. Golden Girls is funny, well-written and an amazing show that I will watch again and again. I really hope the other seasons will be released soon.

Final Destination 3 [2006] [DVD]
Final Destination 3 [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Price: 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Movie, 31 July 2006
This is not an horror movie but there is plenty of gore and blood in it. I love it, because it was much better then I thought it gonna be. The actors did a pretty good job and the special effects where good. I didn't love the ending but I'm not gonna say anything about it for those who hasen't seen it yet. I promise you will love it. The death scenes are very gory and I must say that one scene was very cruel so watch the film and you will see what I'm talking about. Even if the movie was not really scary and I wouldn't call it a horror movie, but more like an supernatural thriller. But a very good one of course, and the extras was good. I have the 2-disc edition so don't buy the single disc that I also saw here.

Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) [DVD] [1977]
Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars, 30 Jun 2006
This great looking box includes episode 4,5,6 of the original Star Wars saga. All 3 films are great and there is added special effects and better sound and picture. The bonus disc is great and the making of stuff is very good. I like the design of the box and how you can put episode 1,2,3 in the second box wich is hidden inside the other box. I know there is also an box with all 3 films but no bonus disc wich is no fun. I'm so glad I bought this box and I have seen the movies many times and will never get tired of them. The acting is great and all actors and actresses does an amazing job. The special effects are good and the plot is very good and well-written. If you are a fan of Star Wars then buy this wonderful box filled with stuff to have fun for hours and hours.