Profile for Toothfairy > Reviews

Washable Absorbent Bed Pad 75 x 90cms
Washable Absorbent Bed Pad 75 x 90cms
Offered by Coastal Linen Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Moves a lot but works, 31 May 2015
Bought this as a precaution when I was pregnant, I was convinced my waters would break whilst in bed and... They did. This does the job! Would be great if it was either bigger or had something grippy on it though as it travels down the bed as you're moving during the night even though it was under a sheet.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee 55 g Diaper Ointment
Burt's Bees Baby Bee 55 g Diaper Ointment

2.0 out of 5 stars I threw this out with half left, can't get it out of the tube!, 31 May 2015
Did the trick but it's very difficult to get out of the tube. Therefore wouldn't buy again.

Heaven of Animals, The
Heaven of Animals, The
by Nancy Tillman

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad but beautiful, 31 May 2015
This review is from: Heaven of Animals, The (Hardcover)
Oh my goodness. I bought this for my daughter months ago and decided to keep it until an appropriate time... Mainly because I read it myself and ended up a weeping, inconsolable mess. It is illustrated beautifully and the wording is just.... So so sad. I'll bet it's not just me who read this, sobbed and then spent the rest of the afternoon clutching her dogs whilst they tried to nap and threw confused looks at their mascara-covered guardian.

Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Activity Tray (Lime)
Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Activity Tray (Lime)

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the bother, 31 May 2015
My daughter loved this but I ended it letting her play with it whilst she sat on my knee and I held onto it as it comes off the table constantly

Baby Ba Baby Bottle Holder (Pink)
Baby Ba Baby Bottle Holder (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 May 2015
Awkward to get on. Ended up using it as a toy

The Little Prince PP901C Four-Piece Crockery Set in Gift Box

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals
Offered by a1 Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars fall apart all the time!, 31 May 2015
The green base is pretty pointless. The 'tentacles' come off constantly and are awkward to get back on. Would be better off buying a couple of cheap squirty toys.

Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper
Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 31 May 2015
Great fun! I play with this more than my toddler does,,,!

In The Night Garden Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Train 78cms
In The Night Garden Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Train 78cms

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, flimsy and boring., 31 May 2015
Not worth the money at all. The largest part (front) is advertised as a nightlight but only plays/lights up for around 10 secs. The string is too long, I've tied it right up as I feel it's a hazard. The round part (shape sorter) is fine til you have to open it to remove the shapes - it's awkward and difficult for a very young child to do. My daughter does like how it spins around though. The purple bit with the stacking pieces is probably the bit most used by my daughter. It has an opening door with a picture behind it and I feel the door is flimsy and would break fairly easily, is also a little sharp. The yellow but with ingle piglet in it is pretty useless. It's very stiff to press to get him to pop up then awkward and stiff to push him back in, and I occasionally hear a small squeak, not sure of the squeak is rubbish or ours isn't working! The Pontypines house is also pretty pointless for a very young child, the chimney makes a noise when pressed but it's barely audible and stiff to press so my child can't do it. It has 2 opening doors with stickers behind, again flimsy and fairly sharp and the doors are not easily opened by tiny hands. It's all supposed to join together to be pulled around as one vehicle but it just comes apart after a second or 2. Waste of money! You'd be better buying a couple of good In the Night Garden soft toys with sounds and a set of stacking cups and a cheap shape sorter with the money you'd saved!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5