ARRAY(0xb28a31bc)

Vtech Rapunzel Mobigo Software Gaming System
Vtech Rapunzel Mobigo Software Gaming System
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for Rapunzel lovers!, 6 Oct 2012
My 3yr old loves this. Id say its not as educational as some of the other games available but its maybe one of the more grown up and educates in another way, bit more mind puzzles as opposed to the obvious learning games. Perfect for Rapunzel lovers!

MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Elmo
MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Elmo
Offered by Best Deals Direct
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 yr old daughter loves it!, 6 Oct 2012
I do find the music/songs a bit annoying but then with all of these type of toys you kind of want to be in another room! Anyhow my 3 yr old daughter loves it, sings along and has started to learn letters on the keyboard which in other games can be a lot harder to get the hang of.

Luge Classic Sled / Sledge With Steering Brakes
Luge Classic Sled / Sledge With Steering Brakes
Offered by Eastern Sports
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first sledge, 6 Oct 2012
Bought it in 2011 whilst the snow was thick in London. A first sledge for my daughter who was 3yrs. Love the quality. Its not a cheap quality sledge, won't break easily. Nice brakes and pull cord. I store it behind my daughters bedroom door in our tiny flat without any problems. She also uses it as a toy to pull her teddies around the house! cant wait to use it again this winter. Always good to have a sledge somewhere as when the snow comes down unexpectedly you just can't get your hands on one for love nor money! I'd say this would be good up until the age of about 8, after that you may want a more roomy one but if its just for occasional family use its probably fine. The slight rise in the back of the seat is great for the little ones who often tip back when pulled along, but this helps keep them inside the sledge!

Roberts RD60 Revival DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Up to 120 Hours Battery Life - Piano Gloss Black
Price: 180.18

5.0 out of 5 stars classic piece excellent quality, 6 Oct 2012
Had to save up for this one but as i'm a bit of a snob i couldn't have a cheap plastic radio on display in my living room. Love the ease of use, classic looking item but with modern details and functions. Really like the tuning knobs and the elegant style. Makes listening to the radio even more of a pleasure. Chose this black piano finish as even though id love a coloured one, the finish seems quite delicate and i've seen them get pretty shabby rather quickly, tearing and scratching. hopefully this one will last a while longer- especially with toddlers around!

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars oh help, oh no, its a gruffalo!, 14 May 2011
A really great item, holds a great amount of stuff. My little girl is really proud of her suitcase and likes to talk about it a lot. Its really great to seperater her things from my own luggage too. Although she's only ridden on it a few times, its very stable and she sits on it when we have to wait somewhere. It gets lots of attention, you are sure to never lose it either! Really glad we got one, a great item. The amazon retailer we purchased from was super fast to deliver and we were very excited to receive it. A great invention!

Plan Toys 3437 Washing Machine
Plan Toys 3437 Washing Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful!, 10 Jan 2011
We have this, we love it!

See my review of the refrigerator to see a more detailed opinion. We have all four kitchen units and the quality of each is impecable.

Highly recommended by both mother and 2yr old daughter.... if you want quality, style and durability, buy this, you will not be disappointed.

(should you be after kitchen units but not be able to buy all of them and not have the patience to save up over time like me, id recommend the fridge and the cooker first but if you have the money- buy them all, they look so lovely as a complete set)

Plan Toys 3441 Dishwasher Set
Plan Toys 3441 Dishwasher Set
Price: 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 10 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
We have this, we love it!

Plan Toys 3442 Refrigerator
Plan Toys 3442 Refrigerator

5.0 out of 5 stars seriously loved and admired, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Plan Toys 3442 Refrigerator (Toy)
I got this for my daughter before christmas and my family filled it with food for her christmas present. ( she was 23 months at the time).
She has already learnt the names of all her fruit and vegetables at 25 months and she loves getting things out and putting them away again. This fridge / freezer was a must! (in my eyes!)

I had been gradually buying the whole of the plan toys kitchen set and this was the last one, as i really had to save up. They are pricey but remember they are an ethical company and use rubber wood trees also so this is a company you can believe in. Not like the nasty plastic stuff from China (i am quite anti chinese maufacturing ethics)

Anyway, the fridge is really loved, it is well made, very strong and beautiful to look at. All my daughters friends toddle straight to her bedroom to play 'cooking'! All my friends have fallen in love with it too and even the ones with tiny babies are planning on saving up.

I read a few reviews that complained of bad manufacture or broken parts on arrival but as i already had the other units and was familiar with the great quality, i chose to disregard this.....and am happy that i did. (id say any damages were due to delivery or careless couriers. I purchased the other units from a great website called babi Pur based in Wales and all these were fine on arrival....so i wouldnt listen to reviews about broken or damaged items. these units are packaged really well by Plan toys with inner supports so the units dont even touch the box itself)

I would purchase this again and highly recommend this item to anyone who likes lovely things, wants the best, or at least lasting quality, for their child (and perhaps younger siblings in the future!)Also if you have strong ethics or a desire to do your bit for the planet (albeit teeny!) BUY THIS!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 9:29 PM GMT