Profile for foredeckhand > Reviews

English Abrasives 801-10 Plusgas Aerosol 200ml
English Abrasives 801-10 Plusgas Aerosol 200ml
Offered by E2 TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy this years ago, 12 May 2014
It really works and I have been wasting my time with other oils. It loosened rusty nuts on a 30 year old mowing deck in seconds. Excellent stuff.

5kg/11lb Capacity; Slim Glass Platform; Liquid/Aquatronic Measurement feature
5kg/11lb Capacity; Slim Glass Platform; Liquid/Aquatronic Measurement feature
Offered by r&g super store

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely the best scales out there, 12 May 2014
Small slim, easy to clean, zeroes with the mixing bowl on board, and makes loading up the ingredients for a recipe so quick and simple. We are so pleased with ours we have started buying them as presents.

Autotek AT00PRL500 500ml Petrol Resistant Lacquer
Autotek AT00PRL500 500ml Petrol Resistant Lacquer

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 12 May 2014
I used this on the bonnet of my 25 year old land rover which has weathered to a matt finish with bare metal on exposed edges. Rubbed it back just enough to remove the worst of the powder surface with a little T-cut and a lot of water. Cleaned down thoroughly with white spirit. It looked pretty awful with streaks and patches of varying colour. Halfords touch up paint on the bare bits and then three coats of autotek within the hour. Where I got it just right (which is most of it) I have a glossy sheen and amazingly even colour. There are some bits in the middle where I didn't get the spray quite right and there are matt patches. But the colour is still even and the rain beads up on it like a new surface. I wanted the 'original vehicle/freshly waxed' look and that's just what I got. Delighted. I'm going to spray the whole vehicle and just work on my technique.

Children's Heavy Duty Green Wavy Slide 8ft/2.5m for 4ft/1.2m platform
Children's Heavy Duty Green Wavy Slide 8ft/2.5m for 4ft/1.2m platform
Offered by RealSports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The grandchildren love it, 26 April 2014
Really happy with this slide. We have had it for months with no problems and it's simply screwed onto a platform we built ourselves. Just having a problem keeping the adults off it :-)

Magnetic Dry wipe 30 x 40 cm board - pine bead frame
Magnetic Dry wipe 30 x 40 cm board - pine bead frame
Offered by UK Boards Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor frame, 26 April 2014
Can't fault the board itself but not impressed with the frame. I wasn't expecting knotty pine and a less than smooth finish.

3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD -Single respirator
3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD -Single respirator

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 April 2014
Comfortable, and seals really well. Breathing is free and easy and I can't even smell the paint I am using.

Solenoid valve
Solenoid valve
Offered by Electrics Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Solenoid valve (Kitchen & Home)
Worked for a while and then failed to close properly. Our water pressure is regulated down to 3 bar so I am not impressed. Time for a new washing machine I guess.

Time Instruments TIM-007 Voltmeter 12V
Time Instruments TIM-007 Voltmeter 12V

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as a replacement on a 25 year old lawn tractor, 25 Nov 2013
Really impressed with this instrument which fitted the standard sized hole in the steel instrument panel exactly, and came with an effective mounting bracket. Seems to be coping well with the vibration on the old Wheelhorse.

12th Scale Dolls House - Roofing Paper
12th Scale Dolls House - Roofing Paper
Offered by Dolls House Parade

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Nov 2013
We are renovating an ancient, battered doll's house that has been in the family for years, and this paper matched the old roof exactly, and was delivered quickly. Brilliant.

5x HP 364XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges - NEW SHOWS INK LEVELS - To Replace HP364 (Contains: 1x Large Black,1x Cyan, 1x Magenta, 1x Yellow, 1x Photo Black) High capacity inkjet inks
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 25 Nov 2013
No trouble with these cartridges in my D5460. The Hp Printer grumbled once that they weren't genuine cartridges then got on with the job. I don't use the Hp monitoring software anyway so I wasn't concerned about ink level reports. It's too early to comment on how long they last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3