Profile for May > Reviews

The Great Grammar Book
The Great Grammar Book
by Kate Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grammar Book, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Great Grammar Book (Hardcover)
Had heard great reviews from friends, and bought this book for my daughter who is a primary teacher. Lots of fun for children who are learning grammar. Would highly recommend.
Very prompt delivery

Livescribe Wi-Fi/ Echo/ Pulse Ink Refill 5-pack (4 Black Med, 1 Red Fine)
Livescribe Wi-Fi/ Echo/ Pulse Ink Refill 5-pack (4 Black Med, 1 Red Fine)

4.0 out of 5 stars Livescribe Pen Refills, 18 Jan. 2013
Issues of excessive amount of packaging aside, refills were as expected. Not for personal use but pen user very satisfied.

My Daughter, My Mother
My Daughter, My Mother

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter. My Mother, 23 Aug. 2012
This is the first book of Annie Murray's I have read but it certainly won't be the last. I really enjoyed the linking of the two different cultures and how the two mothers and daughters were able to deal with their own problems in such a positive way.Highly recommended.

The Nostradamus Prophecies
The Nostradamus Prophecies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 20 Aug. 2012
Very similar in style to Dan Brown and good easy read. Enough history to be interesting but not too much to be overwhelming! I enjoyed it

Night Waking
Night Waking

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Night Waking (Kindle Edition)
Bought this after reading many of the reviews and was very disappointed, so much so was unable to finish the book. Anna and her children were really annoying!. Not worth buying.