Profile for hp 2133 sucks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Loctite Lock N Seal - Tube 80103437
Loctite Lock N Seal - Tube 80103437
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars would like a slightly larger quantity in the future however, 6 Oct 2014
works as expected, would like a slightly larger quantity in the future however.

Avid BB7 Disc Brake Front and Rear Calipers 160mm HS1 Rotors SD7 Levers
Avid BB7 Disc Brake Front and Rear Calipers 160mm HS1 Rotors SD7 Levers
Offered by rollyourway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, Great brakeset., 6 Oct 2014
Certainly live up to their name of being what I consider the best mechanical disc brakes available (apart from the slightly lighter model). Quick and easy to install, seller packaged everything very well but note it doesn't come in any fancy box or anything. the rotors where perfectly tru which I was concerned about initially from the bodge package job.

Brakes are amazing! certainly on par with most entry-mid level hydraulic brakes.

I would possibly consider upgrading the front rotor to 180mm in the future but that's just being picky. the pads that are supplied with this item to wear out fairly quickly but spares are available everywhere!

Gembird 10m CAT5e Molded Strain Relief Patch Cord Cable with 50 Micron Plugs
Gembird 10m CAT5e Molded Strain Relief Patch Cord Cable with 50 Micron Plugs
Offered by Gadgetsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend this!, 6 Oct 2014
I have had this cable for 5 years now from this exact seller! this very product has been wired into my walls and connects my upstairs to the downstairs. Never failed me once and hasn't broken in any way. Would definitely recommend this!

SONY ERICSSON LIVE WITH WALKMAN (WT19i) Black Excellent Quality Hybrid Rubberised Protective Hard Case / Skin / Cover / Shell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2013
Bought this case over a year ago and have just replaced it for another one. Looks awesome and feels nice on the phone. All the ports fit well and it looks clean and simple. I have purchased 3 others cases for this phone but have always turned to this one straight away!

IVSO® Google Nexus 7 Tablet Slim Smart Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand & Automatic Sleep/Wake Function (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, bad-ish quality, 7 May 2013
Case works well and does what it's supposed too, but the material is rubbish. Good for use once in a while but not for everyday use

[Pack of 2] TECHGEAR® GOOGLE NEXUS 7 Tablet (Previous Generation) CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors - NOT FOR NEXUS 7 2013 Edition
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for price, 7 May 2013
Have lasted me a while now, but I have noticed every time I replace the screen protector I always get bubbles which is annoying. I dont have this with other screen protector on other devices. However, it serves well and does not scratch easily so I am happy with it.

6MM X 550MM COMBINATION BICYCLE BIKE LOCK
6MM X 550MM COMBINATION BICYCLE BIKE LOCK
Offered by Lowest Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple and easy to use, 7 May 2013
I use my bike to cycle to the gym and always worry about leaving my bike outside in the bike shed. As a result, I purchased this because it is very small and can just hang on my bike when riding. As a lock it's not the best, as a deterrent to people trying to take your bike it works brilliantly (just what I wanted). For the price you cannot do much better and I would recommend this to people, however do bare in mind its not as long as you may have first imagined but it can wrap around a post easily.

AIO Gel Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 - Clear
AIO Gel Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 - Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 6 Mar 2012
After using this case for 2-3 months now I have to say disappointment. The colour of the case has turned a yellow colour and looks very dirty no matter how much I clean it! The back of my Samsung has also gained scratches (never removed the case) and I am puzzled to how this happened? However, it does fit very well and all the cut outs are good too (although you do have to push in your headphones a little to get them working). Not sure if it's worth the price, and does make the device feel nearly twice as thick! But it does seem to be one of very few "cheap" cases out there for the Samsung Galaxy so I guess it's this or a much ore expensive one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Mar 2012
Works just like the original USB cable if not better (hard to tell) but very good and very cheap too!

2 IN 1 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S WIFI 5.0
2 IN 1 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S WIFI 5.0
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., 6 Mar 2012
The screen protector was VERY easy to put on, but didn't quite fit the screen as it leaves a gap (about 2mm) around the perimeter and doesn't fit the home button very well. Also noticed it make my Samsung hard to use as it didn't register my finger at first but that problem was fixed in minutes with a good clean of the screen protector. Would recommend as the price is so low but just beware of these small problems.

Page: 1 | 2