Profile for Solstice > Reviews

Content by Solstice

Solstice

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ayliss Pet Dog Cat Carrier Bag Reversible Pet Sling Shoulder Bag Handbag Travel Carrier Bag,Small/Medium/Large (L, Rose Red)
Offered by Ayliss shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value lovely colour, 17 July 2016
What a beautiful carrier this is. I ordered the large which turns out to be the perfect size for both an adult Bichon or an adult Maltese with room to stand up, turn around and lie down. The half mesh on one side is excellent should you want your pet to have his head out, if not, then you can zip it up. The carrier is sturdy, zips work well the base is removable for cleaning as its covered in nylon. Lots of room for pet to see what's going on and for air too. My only criticism is there's no interior tether for safety, but it its easy to add one yourself. Please note there is no fleece on the base either. Other than that it's a big 5 from me, very good value.

Royal Canin Dog Food Medium Adult 15kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Medium Adult 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I use Royal Canin, 17 July 2016
People ask me why I use Royal Canin, well here's the reason. It gives my dogs what they need without having to supplement, the bonus nice firm stools!!! It suits my dogs so it's money well spent!!

Mens Braided Black Genuine Leather Bracelet with Locking Stainless Steel Clasp, Color Black Silver
Offered by Urban-Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 17 July 2016
Bought for my husband, he loves it, much better than those with the magnet holding it on, boxed with a little pouch too, lovely gift

Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojobal 150 ml - Pack of 2
Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojobal 150 ml - Pack of 2
Offered by Lainys (DISPATCHED IN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more bites!!!!, 17 July 2016
Having tried many insect repellents and still being bitten I decided to try this product and guess what.....it actually works and the bonus is it smells nice too!!!!

Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover NR Pack
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover NR Pack
Offered by GroomersPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear stains, causes and Eye Envy, 17 July 2016
After trying almost everything on the market I decided to give Eye Envy a go and glad I did too!!! It worked for my dogs, it's the only one I'll purchase now, in fact I'm expecting my top up to arrive Mon/Tues. it isn't the cheapest nor the most expensive but I wouldn't be without it now!!!!

If a pet’s tearstains are dark red, they are the result of porphyrins, which are iron-containing waste products from the breakdown of red blood cells that can be excreted in tears and saliva. If the stains are brown in color, it indicates a yeast infection on the face, and/or various eye problems.

I would urge anyone who has stubborn tear stains to have the pet checked out as sometimes really problematic staining can be the result of an infection, and no amount of topical remedies will solve the problem until the infection is cleared.

I must add I am not a Vet but my life has always been dogs and I've learned over the many years.

Wahl Diamond White Pet Shampoo 250 ml ZX609, 2-Pack
Wahl Diamond White Pet Shampoo 250 ml ZX609, 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!!, 14 Jun. 2016
Lovely product, not too much lather, rinsed out easily leaving a clean, bright, lovely fresh coat, it certainly works if you have a stain on the coat too.

SanDisk SDCZ52-064G-B35 64GB Cruzer Switch USB Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ52-064G-B35 64GB Cruzer Switch USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy!, 14 Jun. 2016
Glad I went for this, no problems with it at all, it does what it's supposed to easily and quickly, an excellent buy!!

VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50mm x 1m, Black
VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50mm x 1m, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So strong, 14 Jun. 2016
This is very, very strong, applies easily, cuts easily, sticks to just about anything too, did the trick for me, a certain 5 stars!!!

EFECT SMOKY Pencil 73 Deep Green
EFECT SMOKY Pencil 73 Deep Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!!, 14 Jun. 2016
Love this product, so glad I found it again here on Amazon as icouldnt find it in the shops. Goes on beautifully, the brush on the end enables you to soften the look should you want or need to.

Perfect Summer Environmental Gel Nail Polish UV Led soak off nail kits Chrismas Gifts #04
Offered by perfect summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Jun. 2016
These are lovely colours for summer, lovely and shimmering. The product goes on easily but is quite thin so you need to apply an extra layer, however it hasn't put me off hence the 5 star rating, for the price these are very good value. The small bottles and price give you a chance to try more than you would buying larger sizes. I certainly will be having a couple more!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16