Profile for Miss C. G. Lees > Reviews

Content by Miss C. G. Lees

Miss C. G. Lees (Croydon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trespass Lauri Ladies Ski Jacket - Color: Cassis, Size: XS
Trespass Lauri Ladies Ski Jacket - Color: Cassis, Size: XS

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Ski Jacket, 2 Jun 2014
I have been very pleased with this jacket. I use it as my dog walking jacket and it does the job nicely.It has good sized pockets in all the right places.

Yellowstone Portable Gas Stove - Black
Yellowstone Portable Gas Stove - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun 2014
I have used this a few times now and am very impressed with it. It's so easy to use and heats everything much faster than the 206 s cannister I have used before, and is much more stable! I love the self ignistion... no rooting around for the lighter that always seems to go AWOL.

I was pleased with the quality of this product, and looks like it should last quite a while.

TD-901T CYCLONE BLASTER/DRYER(NEW UPDATED )
TD-901T CYCLONE BLASTER/DRYER(NEW UPDATED )
Offered by Diamond Edge Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Blaster, 4 May 2014
Very pleased with this blaster, it's well made. It makes washing and drying three dogs that much easier. I have a long coated GSD, a GSD x Golden Retriever and a miniature poodle. Have used this a couple of times now and the dogs are getting used to it.

PJ Pet Products Rawhide Pressed Rolls 125 x 15 mm (Pack of 5, Total 50 Pieces)
PJ Pet Products Rawhide Pressed Rolls 125 x 15 mm (Pack of 5, Total 50 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rawhide Cigar chews, 4 May 2014
My three dogs love these and have one everyday after their dinner. These are just as good as any other brand that I have purchased over the years.

Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 4 May 2014
This HDMI cable works perfectly, and gives a lovely picture. Just as good as the more expensive cables. Would recommend.

Greenery*Portable Eye Protection LED Desk Lamp,Reading Light,Foldable &Rechargeable,2 Brightness Settings--Red
Offered by OXking

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lamp, 1 April 2014
Got this a few days ago. I love it already. This is really bright and perfect for reading in bed and will be taking it camping too. Came with a UK adaptor so no problems charging it up. Couldn't as for much more for the price.

Funko Pop: Supernatural Sam Vinyl Figure
Funko Pop: Supernatural Sam Vinyl Figure
Offered by Toy Haven UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop Vinyl SAM, 26 Mar 2014
These are very cute and this is my first one I bought. However mine looses a star due to sloppy paint work. Mine came with a smudge on the hair line on the forehead. Which ruins it a bit. I'm half tempted to get the paintbrush out and paint over the blemish!! And for anyone who cares where their stuff comes from, these are made in China.

Kaytee (Was Superpet) Lava Ledge
Kaytee (Was Superpet) Lava Ledge

5.0 out of 5 stars great little ledge, 7 Mar 2014
Just got this for my rats. Their nails needed to be smoothed off a bit as they get rather sharp. These seems to do the job as they like sitting on it. They've also had a little nibble. I got a pretty pink colour.

Snoozies Ladies Classic Slippers Paw Print Bright Large UK 6 - 7
Snoozies Ladies Classic Slippers Paw Print Bright Large UK 6 - 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy warm slippers, 7 Mar 2014
my mum has two pairs of these. They seem to wash and wear well. I'm sure she wont be changing to any other types of slippers any time soon.

Red Dingo Breezy Love Pink full colour Large Dog Collar
Red Dingo Breezy Love Pink full colour Large Dog Collar
Offered by globaldogshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this collar, 7 Mar 2014
My GSD x Golden Retriever has been wearing this for about a month now. Red Dingo are one of my favorite collars. I think this looks extra nice with being in all pink.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4