Profile for The Constant Gardener > Reviews

Content by The Constant G...

The Constant Gardener (Oxford, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Felco Blister Springs for Models 2/ 4/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 100 (Packs of 2)
Felco Blister Springs for Models 2/ 4/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 100 (Packs of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are easily replaced and fit very well, 2 Dec 2014
They do exactly what they are supposed to do. They are easily replaced and fit very well.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with these scales, 2 Dec 2014
I am pleased with these scales, they work very well for me after finding the perfect spot for them on the kitchen floor. In the beginning I tried them on the linoleum floor in the bathroom which resulted in very inaccurate measurements. Then I tried them in my bedroom on carpet which didn't work very well either. Now I carry them down into the kitchen to weigh myself, it has also linoleum but quite sturdy so that I now have consistent readings. The screen is very easy to read, and I like the change of colour when it changes to show your previous weight. I would have given them 5 stars had it not been so difficult to find the perfect floor for them.

Mains Battery Charger for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS4, DMC-FS6, DMC-FS7, DMC-FS8, DMC-FS9, DMC-FS10, DMC-FS11, DMC-FS12, DMC-FS15, DMC-FS25 and DMC-FH22 Digital Cameras - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems as good as the lost original, 3 Sep 2014
I received this charger today (very quick service) and already charged my camera without any problems. It did exactly what it is meant to do, it seems to charge as well and fast as the original, without getting hot at all, as other customers have said. Very pleased so far, would definitely buy again.

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.5l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.5l

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, very hot on the outside, 11 Dec 2013
I received the proper Thermos flask, not an unbranded one like other customers, but what a disappointment! I've used Thermos in the past and was always pleased. Not with this one. The outside of the flask gets very hot, I am barely able to touch it for the first 15 minutes or so. And after about 2 hours my tea (no milk added in the flask) is lukewarm at best. Very disappointed! I have used the flask twice now and will send it back today.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 12:31 PM BST

Silverline 656617 Large Disposable Overall
Silverline 656617 Large Disposable Overall

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 April 2013
Complete rubbish, stay away. I guess I should have expected it because of the cheap price but the good reviews made me less suspicious. I had to spray some serious fungizide today and needed to be covered. I put it on and finished closing the zipper when the teeth along the zipper came apart and left the overall open in the middle, despite the fact that I had bought the large size which gave me ample space. When I tried to close it again and fiddled, very carefully, with the zipper slider it came completely off the teeth. So I used tape in the end, to hold the two sides together. When I lifted my arm to get the sprayer off the shelf I ripped the area under my armpit open, a huge hole appeared in the overall. So all in all a complete disaster. I used a different brand before and never had any problems. Also the delivery was not on time despite the fact that I had paid for special delivery. Not the overall's fault but worth mentioning if you need the overall quite urgently, as I did.

Simon's Cat Travel Mug Meow
Simon's Cat Travel Mug Meow

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Simon's Cat Travel Mug Meow
This is the second mug of this series I bought, a slightly different design this time. The mugs are very good quality, they are sturdy and keep the coffee and tea hot. They look bigger than they are though, the content is a bit less than in a normal coffee mug. I gave it away as a Christmas present and it was received very gratefully by a cat fan.

USB Printer Cable 2M for HP DESKJET 1000, 1050, 2050, 3050 DATA CABLE CORD USB PRINTER CABLE
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do, 25 Feb 2013
The cable arrived much earlier than expected and works well. It is long enough not to have to have the laptop and printer too close to each other.

Discovery Window Seed Bird Feeder
Discovery Window Seed Bird Feeder
Offered by National Science Plan Suppliers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this feeder last week and already have quite a few birds visiting. So a success in that respect. The product is very cheaply made though. When I first tried to attach it to the window the suckers came off and the screws with which they are attached to the feeder disappeared into the seeds in the feeder. Quite a job to retrieve them. The feeder has stayed on since the third attempt but is very wobbly and moves a lot when little birds are feeding off it. The suckers are strong enough but because of the way they are attached to the feeder it moves quite a lot. The lid has stayed on, even in very strong winds. Not too bad but wouldn't buy again.

Hi-Tec Women's Auckland Hiking Shoe
Hi-Tec Women's Auckland Hiking Shoe
Offered by Schuh1000

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 29 Jun 2012
I am very disappointed with these shoes. They do look good but they are too small, and I never had any problems with my size 5 before. And they are not waterproof at all, even in only slightly wet grass you will get wet socks. I know they are cheap but if they are not waterproof the ad shouldn't say they are. Then people would know what they are getting for the money. Won't buy Hi-Tec again.

Simon's Cat Travel Mug - Beware Of The Cat
Simon's Cat Travel Mug - Beware Of The Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps drinks hot, 22 May 2012
Very pleased with this travel mug, it keeps my coffee hot on my way to work. And as a Simon's Cat fan a must have...I haven't used the lid yet though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3