Profile for Anthony > Reviews

100mm in-line extractor fan vent back draught shutter
100mm in-line extractor fan vent back draught shutter
Offered by i-sells

4.0 out of 5 stars Good back draught shutter., 5 May 2015
What can I say, its a back draught shutter, it works really well. As some others have commented the flaps seemed very loose. After having a good look at it I realised that the return spring was incorrectly fitted, once I fixed that, the flaps work fine, and no annoying rattle when it was windy outside. That's why I gave it only 4 stars.

Caseflex Nokia Lumia 630 Case Black Split Leather Flip Cover
Caseflex Nokia Lumia 630 Case Black Split Leather Flip Cover
Offered by gadgetaccess

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart case for a smartphone., 5 May 2015
A really good case for the Nokia 630, the quality is very good and it fits well, I've been using mine for a few weeks now and its as good as new, great protection for your phone.

Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)
Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good in depth story, 13 April 2015
This is the first Mark Billingham book I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story goes into great depth with all the characters. It has you on the edge of your seat, occasionally steering you down a blind alley, I think the character of Tom Thorne is very true to life of the average hard working detective. I recommend this book as a great read if you want to get your teeth into a good story.

Airflow AVENTA 100T 100mm In-Line Timer Fan
Airflow AVENTA 100T 100mm In-Line Timer Fan
Offered by Fastlec

5.0 out of 5 stars Virtually no condensation., 22 Mar. 2015
I needed a new fan for the bathroom. I looked at lots of similar models to the one I already had. After a lot of browsing I came across this fan, it cost a bit more than the original but looked really good. I found it easy to install, this is helped by the way the fan separates from the overall housing making it easy to attach the ducting first. Then you just drop the fan in and secure the two clips and away you go. For me the power of this fan is brilliant, I get virtually no condensation in the bathroom after using the shower, a BIG improvement over my old fan.

Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Sicks and stays stuck., 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Carpet Fix Cloth Tape (Misc.)
This is a really good product, it fixes carpets and mats in place really firmly and easy to use, highly recommended.

Saving Mr. Banks
Saving Mr. Banks
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, great fun & great story., 14 Feb. 2015
Great film, I was surprised how entertaining this film was, very humorous and well acted, two great stars. A great evenings entertainment, recommended.

McAfee Total Protection 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Total Protection 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, good features., 14 Feb. 2015
Great product, it is not to intrusive and does what it says it will do. I can set up scheduled scans and they wait until the computer is in low usage before starting, also if the computer is off when one is due to start it will commence next time you switch on, although it will not start straight away it once again waits for low usage on the computer.

Secret Asset: (Liz Carlyle 2)
Secret Asset: (Liz Carlyle 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Written by a real expert, 7 Dec. 2014
A throughly good read. I guess that with Stella Rimington's past she really has no excuses to not get it right.

Neewer® BG-E8 Replacement Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D 650D 700D / Rebel T2i T3i T4i T5i SLR Digital Cameras
Offered by Neewer Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 25 Jun. 2014
What can I write that has not already been said about this product? I guess you will look at the price of this battery grip and compare it with the price of the genuine Canon product and think what's the catch, I certainly did. I took the plunge and bought one, it really is a well made battery grip, it feels good in the hand and if you do a lot of portrait photography the additional buttons and controls make life so much easier. Having never owned or used the genuine Canon product I cannot compare it, but for the casual user like me, it really is great, and I cannot see how the genuine Canon grip can be £70 or so better.

The Innocent (Will Robie Book 1)
The Innocent (Will Robie Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars How does he do it., 30 Sept. 2013
Yet another great read from David Baldacci. The twists and turns make this a real page turner. You see a caring side of the main character but also a cold calculating side.

Page: 1 | 2