Profile for Mr. Adrian W. Gaydon > Reviews

Content by Mr. Adrian W. ...

Mr. Adrian W. Gaydon

Fosmon HYBO-DT Series Detachable Hybrid Dual Layer Silicone + PC Protective Skin Case cover with Stand for Nokia Lumia 925 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars however does increase volume of smart phone significantly and becomes bulky in trouser pockets, 12 July 2014
It is a very robust and pragmatic case, however does increase volume of smart phone significantly and becomes bulky in trouser pockets; but very good value, excellent grip quality and certainly protects phone.

The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome (Autism Spectrum Disorder): Revised Edition
by Tony Attwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Thorough introduction/overview to the condition, 20 Nov. 2011
I think that this is a very good introductory manual, which also covers all aspects of the condition in detail; however a lot of it is about children and less informative for adults with the condition, but I still recommend it for those who have the condition or know someone with it. However you would probably have to find another book if you needed something specific about relationships/work or another main topic.

White Eagle Medicine Wheel Deck
White Eagle Medicine Wheel Deck
by Wa-Na-Nee-Che

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic American Indian Medicine Cards, 9 May 2011
This is the best deck I have bought so far because the messages from the animal cards are mature, thought-provoking and grounded (I have not used the student or elder levels yet). In addition, the photos of the native artefacts set against the environment of the animals and their beaded representations, I feel, are a more genuine and powerful image to evoke the medicine than a simple drawing of the animal would be. Failings are the limited number of animal cards, notable omissions: raccoon, wolf, crow, frog, salmon and the cards are a tight fit in the box, so much that, if you put them in the bottom part, below the book, its difficult to get them out again. Much more authentic than 'Medicine Cards' though and I feel less 'criticised' by the readings than the 'Druid Animal Oracle'. I have read some criticism of Wa-Na-Nee-Che, but do not feel that it is justified as his cards are, in my opinion, a genuine spiritual tool.

Power Animals Oracle Cards
Power Animals Oracle Cards
by Steven Farmer PhD

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the warped deck!, 6 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Power Animals Oracle Cards (Cards)
The cards are a good set, picture-wise, and the messages in the book are helpful and positive definitely; a good deck for beginners. However the deck is fundamentally flawed as it is warped, bent, which does not make for an easy shuffle/selection which defeats the point. I returned the original boxed set because the book contained a number of pages printed upside down but that set and the replacement both featured the warped cards which means I cannot recommend buying the set; the manufacturer should remedy this problem.

Raindance Writers' Lab: Write + Sell the Hot Screenplay
Raindance Writers' Lab: Write + Sell the Hot Screenplay
by Elliot Grove

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Kickstart to Write a Screenplay, 14 Aug. 2010
I haven't read much of this yet but, based on the first few chapters, I just know Elliot Grove is writing from a position of experience, skill and passion. I think its very enjoyable to read and, if this does not motivate you to write your screenplay, I don't know what will. I have been writing/planning to write screenplays for 12 years at least and wondered why it was so hard to set pen to paper or finger to keyboard; Mr Grove makes it seem so simple. Thank you. I wish I had discovered this book years ago; if you want to write a screenplay, buy it now.

The Druid Animal Oracle Deck
The Druid Animal Oracle Deck
by Philip Carr-Gomm

4.0 out of 5 stars The Druid Animal Oracle Deck, 4 Feb. 2009
I think this is a very good deck, less ambiguous than many of the Medicine Cards' readings, and so much better than Celtic Totem Animals' basic deck. The illustrations are excellent and the readings, including the reverse ones, I have found very helpful. My main problem with the deck is the fact that the cards are so big and very difficult to shuffle, even for somebody with large hands like me. Also there is only one spread given in this basic set which I feel is limiting.