Profile for Kayl > Reviews

Kayl

Polar GPS Sports Watch - Black
Polar GPS Sports Watch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Polar M400 GPS Watch (Sports)
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who is into sport and he loves it. It connects with your phone and computer & gives you a daily % of activity reading which is great motivation to get moving and up your daily %. It also tells you to get moving if you've been sat still for too long. The watch is also water proof and strong as he has worn it in rugby training and it was in perfect condition still afterwards! It's the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys fitness and/or sport!

Hf4you White Memory Soft Divan Bed - 3ft Single - 2 Drawers Same Side - No Headboard
Offered by homefurnishingsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, 7 Feb. 2014
It's a great bed, value for money is amazing! If you went to a general store you expect to pay triple this price at least. The only downside (and why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars) is comfort. But it's hardly noticeable!

The drawers are very large & you can fit a lot in them so they're definitely a handy feature :)

Taming Tigers: Do things you never thought you could
Taming Tigers: Do things you never thought you could
by Jim Lawless

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I ever bought, 9 Jan. 2014
Every time I feel doubt or negativity I read this book. The first time I read it I was just bored in work & picked it up to read, and am I thankful that I did. It's changed my life for the better and I tell everyone about this book.
I'd prompt anyone to read it, because for me, it was life changing.