Profile for J. Shotton > Reviews

Content by J. Shotton

J. Shotton "PictsyAngel" (Northumberland)

Museum of Consciousness
Museum of Consciousness

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it now, 31 July 2013
For the last few days I've had this album on repeat, just listening and not checking which track I'm listening to. Basically it all merges into one awesome Beastie. Being a massive fan I wasn't disappointed. Compared to other shpongle albums you can't, I don't think you can compare any of them, there all different journeys that are definitely shpongle.
Soooo buy the album, go on a shpongle journey

Raja Rams Pipedreams
Raja Rams Pipedreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Raja Ram, some kinda washed lunched out old hippy legend, 14 July 2013
I knew this was coming out and I waited and waited. I was straight on it when it was released,
Couple of thoughts...
If your a sphongoloid (which I am) then just buy it, you will not be disappointed in the slightest, in fact truest me you'll love love love it
If your new to Raja Ram's infinate awsomeness, then this album may effect you deeply. To the point where you frontal lobes twitches and comes running out of your nose. Once that's happened go forth and buy all the shpongle albums

Disney Couture Pirates of The Caribbean Skull Hoop Earrings
Disney Couture Pirates of The Caribbean Skull Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome rings, 14 July 2013
I don't know about you, but some days I like to pretend I'm jack sparrow, savvvy? Anyway in the real world these are eye catching, unique and very worth the money. The service was quick and they arrived in a plush purple bag. Will buy again. Love them

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 14 July 2013
The material of this bag is very good, have using it now for a few months and am still very pleased with the bag. I've had a lot of comments on the bag, its so unusual. All ways get products from Joe Browns. Will be buying more. Thank you

Blonde Dreadlocks. Synthetic Locks, Dreads. Colour 24 Best Quality 100% Toyokalon Fibre. Soft and Silky Dreadlocks, Sensationnel

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery very pleased, 14 July 2013
I'm new to synthetic dreads so I thought I'd try a cheaper option. These are worth the price. Though it may be a good idea to put together a starter kit for us newbies. Very good service no issues

World Cup Long Sleeve Rugby Top Ladies England 18
World Cup Long Sleeve Rugby Top Ladies England 18

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service, 14 July 2013
I ordered this I ended up with a puma top! I contacted customer services and I'd specifically asked for the product I ordered the gave me a refund instead with no explanation. Very disappointed, will not be shopping or recommending JB sports to anyone. Ever. Very poor indeed

Lisa Parker - Circle of Life - Messenger Bag
Lisa Parker - Circle of Life - Messenger Bag
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 July 2013
It has a really beautiful design. Arrived quickly, love the art work. The next thing I'm going to get is the moon gazing hares. Love it

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 6 Mar 2011
Owning quite a few oracle card sets, many of them by Doreen Virtue I bought these to add to my collection. I just have to say WOW! These cards seem to speak to me very clearly and I really enjoyed using them, I seemed to connect to them profoundly very quickly. I love them :)
They are great cards and I would recommended them to any one. The detail in the guide book is very well done, there are a variety of different spreads you can do for areas of your life. The information on each card is very well written and up lifting. The energy from this deck is beautiful, I am so happy I bought these :)

The Best Of Doreen Virtue
The Best Of Doreen Virtue
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Mar 2011
This cd set is excellent value, I already own the chakra clearing and angel therapy meditations which I use all the time, being so pleased with these cds i bought the best of box set and I haven't been disappointed.
If your doing any personal development work this is a must and a must for all lightworkers. Having the information on cd form is brilliant for doing guided meditation, its like having a workshop in your own home.
Doreen's voice is very soothing and I find her completely genuine. All of her work seems to come from the heart which is reflected in every book/cd/oracle set I've bought by her. It is truly fantastic stuff.

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Doreen Virtue can do no wrong :), 21 Jan 2011
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
As a regular oracle card user I have to say that these, in fact any pack I have used by Doreen Virtue, have been the most positive with wonderful results.
The cards beautiful and engaging, the detail in the book that comes with the cards is informative, with information on how to work with the card on each one.
I have spent a lot of time with these cards and they are wonderful.