Profile for L Stroud > Reviews

L Stroud

Page: 1 | 2
Charnos Boudoir Scantihose Suspender Tights-Black-Small
Charnos Boudoir Scantihose Suspender Tights-Black-Small
Offered by Tights Tights Tights.
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Charnos Boudoir Scantihose Suspender Tights-Black-Small, 7 Nov 2013
Thank you Amazon, this product was recommended by you. They are a good fit, have re- enforced toes just what I was looking for. I did find it strange that the leg is only connected to the suspender part in one place at the side and not front and back but you do get used to it.

EasyTouch Blood Cholesterol Test Strips (pack of 10)
EasyTouch Blood Cholesterol Test Strips (pack of 10)
Offered by Lifestyle Check Ltd.
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars EasyTouch Blood Cholesterol Test Strips (pack of 10, 30 Sep 2013
The test strips work OK but you have to use them within two months. which makes it expensive if you only need to test your cholesterol once a month.

Navy short sleeve godet back knitted cardigan - Size 16-18
Navy short sleeve godet back knitted cardigan - Size 16-18

3.0 out of 5 stars navy short sleeve godet back knitted cardigan, 9 Sep 2013
I have sent it back unfortunately it was too long for me. The thickness was good and the colour, a good fit but just too long

Sexy Sheer Suspender Tights Pantyhose. Red, White, Black or Nude. One Size and Plus Size.
Offered by Magoriums Emporium
Price: 3.16

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy sheer suspender tights pantyhose, 13 Aug 2013
They are a good fit and I like the sheen on them. I would have liked them in a 15 denier rather than 20.

Gold Finesse - An Attractive Women's Gold Plated Magnetic Bangle Bracelet - 6 High Strength Magnets - Fits wrists up to 7 3/4 in.
Offered by North South Magnetics
Price: 16.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Gold Finesse Gold plated magnetic bangle bracelet, 26 July 2013
At first I was very pleased with it. It is a good fit and easy to open and close, not hard like some. Unfortunately the gold plated did not last and came off after I had cleaned it a couple of times, so it is now silver looking.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Large / jumbo Arsenal FC pen, 26 July 2013
I have a rproblem gripping thin pens, so this is ideal for me. It was bigger than I thought it would be but at least I can't lose it!

2 Pack 15 Denier Knee Highs Pop Socks with Comfort top and Lycra Natural made by Pretty Legs In The UK
Offered by Holywood
Price: 1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 pack 15 Denier Knee Highs Pop socks, 19 July 2013
They arrived before the due date and are very comfortable to wear, although I would have liked the reinforced toe area to be bigger. The colour is good.

EasyTouch Glucose & Cholesterol Monitor
EasyTouch Glucose & Cholesterol Monitor
Offered by C Health, LTD
Price: 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars EasyTouch Glucose & Cholesterol Monitor, 5 July 2013
Although the machine is easy to use and good value as it does both cholesterol and blood sugar levels, the reading is not easy to understand. If you are tested at the doctors the reading is for example 3.5 but this shows a different reading and there are no tables in the booklet to check against. I also bought 10 test strips which I thought would last and I would be able to test my cholesterol each month but you have to use them within a short period of time, therefore I have wasted my money.

Set of Two Compact Atomisers
Set of Two Compact Atomisers
Offered by Tartan Trader Gifts U.K.
Price: 9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars ATOMISERS, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Set of Two Compact Atomisers
These atmomisers are a good size, you only need one spray at a time. I like the size of the bottle, it holds a lot of perfume so you don't have a keep filling it up and the perfume does not leak out like some atomisers. The price was also good.

CEXI COUTURE NEW LADIES CABLE KNITTED BUTTON GRANDAD WOMENS KNITED BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN TOP STONE ONE SIZE 8-14
Offered by Fashion Review
Price: 8.82

4.0 out of 5 stars cable knitted cardigan, 24 Jun 2013
Although it fits okay, I don't think it is as good as the other cardigan I have in other colours.

Page: 1 | 2