Profile for lynn > Reviews

The Thick Of It - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Addison
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Funny, 29 Aug. 2011
Great if you like - off key and black humour - my husband doesn't - nevertheless worth giving it a try - I had forgotten just how good it is - You will not be disappointed.

Reelin' in the Years: The Soundtrack of a Northern Life
Reelin' in the Years: The Soundtrack of a Northern Life
by Mark Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read, 29 Aug. 2011
An absolute superb read - I have tried to pass this on to friends and it seems they all have the book and are of the same opinion.
You will not be disappointed.

The John Lennon Collection
The John Lennon Collection
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug. 2011
I lost this CD a good few years ago - I had forgotten just how good it is - driving essential. You will not be disappointed.

Hope and Glory: The Days that Made Britain
Hope and Glory: The Days that Made Britain
by Stuart Maconie

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as usual, 29 Aug. 2011
As good as usual - Stuart M has an easy to read style and whether you are looking for a pick up and put down book or a complete read through this is very good.

Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD]
Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I was late to this programme. So comic timely funny - so looking forward to the new series this week. Buy with confidence you will not be disappointed.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic chopper, 10 Feb. 2011
For a few months I have been looking to replace my food processor. Our family is down from 5 to 2 so I don't want something to take up all the work top. I know this is only a chopper BUT it is fantastic and does just what it says it does. Onions, peppers, breadcrumbs are a breeze. Dressings are a doddle and of course you can design your own. I have also made pastry - will make enough for the base of a flan in one go - wipe quick with kitchen paper and it will make a top layer also. Don't be without this. I would imagine baby foods are great too.

Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 10 Feb. 2011
Saw this at the cinema and then received it as a gift - glad I did it is a fantastic film with unbelievable special effects - you do need to watch it a second time though to really appreciate all of it.

4 Ingredients: Over 340 Quick, Easy & Delicious Recipes Using 4 or Fewer Ingredients
by Kim McCosker

5.0 out of 5 stars Top recipes, 10 Feb. 2011
If you want good nutricous (!) meals without the faffing about you get from top chefs, this is the book for you. Easy to follow using many store cupboard ingredients.

Livin' the Dreem: A Year in My Life
Livin' the Dreem: A Year in My Life
by Harry Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put down, 10 Feb. 2011
I bought this as a gift for my husband - unfortunately he hasn't had a look in as I can't put it down. May not suit everyone as it is a bit off the wall BUT give it a try.

Dogger
Dogger
by Shirley Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat x 5, 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Dogger (Paperback)
I lost this book a good few years ago when my children were young. I am now buying this for my grandson - - I had forgotten just lovely thre pictures are and what an easy to read book it is - really holds the reader and audience attention - he is 2.5yrs. You will not be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7